guarenteed no dead tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:marumimitchi: lalatamalove, please dont be so negative. there are other people on this site that are here to enjoy the site. please, if you have any negative comments, keep them to yorself. Thanks!

This tip is stupid. An easier way is to pause it. That way your tama will be healthier.
this tip is NOT stupid! :eek: This person is helping a lot of Tama Newbies so how can this be stupid! :eek: And the reason you don't pause a tamagotchi (unless it's a baby), IT WILL STOP GROWING! :furawatchi: (well, it won't stop growing, but it will take a much longer time to change :rolleyes: .) I hope I got my point across to you. :eek:

my tama got a baby but it wont leave.
tamadolphin, if you want the parent to leave, just set the time to 11:59 P.M and wait one minute. Your tama will face tis baby and say goodbye. After a few seconds, he/she will open its mouth and then neel down and gently float off back to TamaPlanet! Is it a Mametchi :furawatchi: ? I had one and I by accident sent him away. PM me if you need any help. Bye

this tip is NOT stupid! :furawatchi: This person is helping a lot of Tama Newbies so how can this be stupid! :furawatchi: And the reason you don't pause a tamagotchi (unless it's a baby), IT WILL STOP GROWING! :furawatchi: (well, it won't stop growing, but it will take a much longer time to change :furawatchi: .) I hope I got my point across to you. :furawatchi:
excuse me umm but i think tama_mama27 is right you shouldnt pause it cause when i paused my tama v3 the batterys died and i had to wait a full day to get new batterys so listen to tama_mama27 please thanks!!!

DUH!!

I mean, its not 4 being mean, but i can just pause my tama haha!

(Sorr :furawatchi: y 4 my bad english I'm mexican hehe)

excuse me umm but i think tama_mama27 is right you shouldnt pause it cause when i paused my tama v3 the batterys died and i had to wait a full day to get new batterys so listen to tama_mama27 please thanks!!!
thank you CoOl KiD 92! At least somebody agrees with me!

i agree i think tht it is really good cause you know what they say "its the thought that counts" even if it is wrong she still tried to help people didnt she? :huh: :D :furawatchi: ;) :lol: :huh: :( :(

no problem tama_mama27....and by the way when i read your tip i realized the reason why its taking my tamagotchi v3 so long to grow up is because i am pausing it but , now that i am not my tamagotchi is living a perfect life so i think everyone should listen to tama_mama27's tips on a gaurenteed no deae tama..

THANKS TAMA_MAMA27 YOU REALLY HELPED ME

well umm if you pause it, DUH it wont grow up so listen to urself and your tama will not be gaurenteed not dead but it will be dead listen to me and TAMA_MAMA27 it wont be dead ok....

(sorry for my bad english) :rolleyes:

:( I'm sorry it doesn't make sense for me. But keep it on pause or put it to bed, so you don't have to worry about it for a few hours. :(
dont pause just put it to bed shes right thank you just dont pause it ok!!! :huh:

okay...

what you do is when it is a baby,be sure to have time for it at ALL TIMES!Otherwise it will have a skull by it in like 5-6 min.B/c they get hungry,needy,and they poop.And so after they evolve later in the day,they are less needy.Just take care of it like a toddler.Feed it.Cleans its messes,console it,give it time-outs,etc.(by the way playing games from toddler til teenager,the heart goes up.Sometimes adults get this too.Possibly all throughout it's life)Now that its evolved into a teenager the next day,do the same only try and be more meaner torwards it,or it will constantly call out for u when it doesen't need it.Show it whos boss.And after it turns into an adult around age 4-5 then thats when it will start thinking about love.After all,the matchmaker comes at age 6-7.Connecting with any gender tama v3 tamagotchi and using the love potion will either 1)make them better friends 2)get married or 3)get married and have a baby

The love potion in some cases,are unneeded.

Now you have a baby,it is exactly like a regular baby,so try taking care of both the parent and baby at the same time.Finally,after at the most,two days your parent leaves your baby.Your baby is a boy or girl.It needs a name!Name it and then you have a whole new generation!Congrats,now go to your friends list and go to family.Press a until u get to parent and click b.Then keep clicking on your parent until u see "CODE FOR YOUR PC!" then you take the code,go to tamatown,click parents and type in the code.It will give you a cell phone to keep in touch with your mummy or daddy.This is for v3's only.

OK THEN!LISTEN UP 'CAUSE WITH THIS TRICK YOUR TAMA WILL NEVER DIE!!! :eek: (exept when baby comes)

intro

ok, so, lets say you just got a brand-new tama, but ur going to school that day. :ichigotchi: of course, its a baby and it NEEDS attention, so if ur at school... bye bye tama..... :furawatchi:

the baby suvives

SO, what you do is that AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP, start the new generation with the sound ON! that way when you get to school, its already a toddler!

toddler troubles

ok so now that hes a toddler, you cant just ignore him all day. ive noticed that toddlers need LOTS of attention. so once your baby turns into a toddler, turn the time to about 9:00PM. that way, all day, your tama will grow without you worrying!(note: this works on every age of tama!)

teen tales

ok so the tip in "toddler troubles" is BAD for teens. BAD BAD BAD. because teen age is where you get the most training points. so my suggestion is to TURN OFF THE SOUND, and secretly check him every 30 to 60 minutes, so whenever you can. If hes hungry FEED HIM. if hes sad, TREAT, and on the bus ride home, get rid of all those pounds.

Adulthood

so now he's finally an adult, well, theres not much to say. you CAN do the tip for toddler troubles, but that would be no fun. Its best advised that you do the tip in teen tales, but intead of checking every 30 to 60 mins, check every 60 to 90 mins or more (if ur careful)

wittle baby awwwwwww.....

so now tht your tama has a baby NEVER DO THE TIP IN TODDLER TROUBLES. NEVER! because he might leave and you wont even see it! so just do exactly as teen tales.

conclusion

well thats all the tricks i know, and i have a couple more up my sleeve... :chohimetchi:
teen tales

ok so the tip in "toddler troubles" is BAD for teens. BAD BAD BAD. because teen age is where you get the most training points. so my suggestion is to TURN OFF THE SOUND, and secretly check him every 30 to 60 minutes, so whenever you can. If hes hungry FEED HIM. if hes sad, TREAT, and on the bus ride home, get rid of all those pounds.

so now tht your tama has a baby NEVER DO THE TIP IN TODDLER TROUBLES. NEVER! because he might leave and you wont even see it! so just do exactly as teen tales.

I'd do just that but here's the catch:

I'm not allowed to take it to school anymore because once my TEACHER... got ME in TROUBLE for JUST taking my TAMA to school. End of story.

So here's another tip:

Even though you want your tama to grow, if you can't take it to school put it to sleep but if it's going to leave the baby put it to sleep then pause it. NEVER trust your mom into taking care of it. Don't trust your kinder-garten student sister or brother either. He/she will leave the tama alone and it will die.

And when it's a teen, even though you want it to grow, put it to sleep or pause it. I fin d putting my tama to sleep better, and even though marie said don't put it to sleep because you won't get training points, I still get alot of training points. In fact, I get even more.

OK THEN!LISTEN UP 'CAUSE WITH THIS TRICK YOUR TAMA WILL NEVER DIE!!! :D (exept when baby comes)

intro

ok, so, lets say you just got a brand-new tama, but ur going to school that day. :p of course, its a baby and it NEEDS attention, so if ur at school... bye bye tama..... :(

the baby suvives

SO, what you do is that AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP, start the new generation with the sound ON! that way when you get to school, its already a toddler!

toddler troubles

ok so now that hes a toddler, you cant just ignore him all day. ive noticed that toddlers need LOTS of attention. so once your baby turns into a toddler, turn the time to about 9:00PM. that way, all day, your tama will grow without you worrying!(note: this works on every age of tama!)

teen tales

Adulthood

so now he's finally an adult, well, theres not much to say. you CAN do the tip for toddler troubles, but that would be no fun. Its best advised that you do the tip in teen tales, but intead of checking every 30 to 60 mins, check every 60 to 90 mins or more (if ur careful)

conclusion

well thats all the tricks i know, and i have a couple more up my sleeve... :D
thanks sooo much these realy helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back