My Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*tammy_lover*

Reaction score
Hiya! I'm sorry I did this kinda late because my tamagotchi is 4 now , but here's my Tama info:

Egg Colour: Yellow with flowers

Name: Nyro

My character: Ginjirotchi (It's really cute once you get to know it!)

Best friend: Babe (a Hiratchi with a really sweet temprement)

Training: 7 bars

I'm gonna be posting every little and big thing he does!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just caught little Nyro doing some closeups! He gave me a little smile!! So sweet of you, Nyro!! Now he has stopped, and we played with the wig. Nyro looked like Elvis Presley!!

- Amira

When I was at school I caught Nyro singing while I was doing duty!! Did you know our school website won the award for the best educational site of the year??? Click here to view it!! Now I am at home. Nyro played with his wings!!

Nyro went to sleep at 9.58pm. This morning along came the matchmaker!! He married a female Gozarutchi and had a baby boy. Arrrgh, not another baby boy!!! I've already had enough! He turned 7 last night and last night the matchmaker wanted him to marry a ugly Zuttchi, bu he said no, they aren't his taste, but the Gozarutchi was very sweet tempered and so he married her! They talked about what they liked, and Nyro is very interested in Karate, so she told him all about it!

Nyro went to sleep last night at 10pm as usual. Sorry I didn't post for a few days, because there was nothing interesting. When I was playing at school at around 11am he was brushing his teeth today! When I came home he started singing!

awww Nyro sounds really sweet. :D

Everytime you come home he starts to sing!! aww that is totally sweet.

One question:

What is a ginjirotchi :D

lol

awww Nyro sounds really sweet. :marumimitchi: Everytime you come home he starts to sing!! aww that is totally sweet.

One question:

What is a ginjirotchi :puroperatchi:

lol
Ok, I'll give a picture! Here it is.

Well Nyro left last night. He left his baby boy, Kyran. Kyran evolved into a Marutchi. He was crying when he lost his dad, but I told him Nyro's watching over him, and he has to leave his baby when he's a adult.

Sorry, Bit behind on Training. He evolved into a Puroperatchi! Just what I wanted! He has 6 training already.

Training bars when Baby:

One for crying

Training Bars for child:

Twice for crying and twice for being naughty

Training Bars for Teenager:

One for being naughty.

AND GREAT! No Illnesses, apart from one! (including sweet tooth) Only one virus as a baby! I'm really thinking he'll be a good character when he grows up. If not, I want a cute character. I exercise him alot and when he evolves he is underweight as much as I can get him! Yay! Thank you, Kyran

[SIZE=14pt]Amira[/SIZE]

Kyran goes to sleep at 9pm and wakes up at 9am. He's a very sweet boy, and I talk to him about his ancestors. He's very intelligent! Once I left him at lesson time, in my drawer, but he was on "SOUND ON" Ooopsie! Luckily he didn't beep because he was a good boy! Later he got mad. He had 7 training, and later he was naughty. He now has 8 training! YAY! I'll keep you updated when he changes! It should be tomorrow, because he is three!

- Amira

Another Tooth Ache. At the end of school, DUH DUH , DUUUUH! MY SECOND BUTTERFLYTCHI!!!! What a pity. I wanted a Pochitchi...

Today the matchmaker came. I mated with yet another Gozarutchi and yippee, a baby girl! I will name her Carol! Also I have great news... I'm getting a v3!!

Kyran left last night! I wanted to get rid of him quickly, because I've already had a Butterflytchi and I want a different character! Carol cried for her dad. I am now on 5th Generation! Carol is a :lol: It is called a Hitodetchi! Now she's happy. When she was a Babytchi she cried twice. Once for her dad and once because she felt like I was neglecting her! I gave her a praise for that. Well, I'm feeling really guilty about something... I let poor Carol go to sleep with TWO POOPS NEXT TO HER BED!! Oh well... She played with her doll! She liked it, but not the action figure... She got a toothache once, and she likes to play bump! I'll tell you some more later...

Carol is still a Hitodetchi... She cried yesterday and I praised her... She has got 3 traiing now. I fed her 3a snack 3 times, and she now is 18LB. I'll tell the rest later!

- Amira and Carol!

Carol turned into... OH NO, NOT ANOTHER ONIONTCHI! OK, I should stop freaking out, she's just my second one! I'm going to see what she might turn into...

OK, I found one here!

Oh and by the way, the log will be down for some time, 'cause my tamagotchi has run out of battery!

Dear Readers

This diary has changed to not Amira's diary, but Carol's diary! Yes, me Carol the Tamagotchi!

OK, I got a battery on last Saturday, and I'm a bit behind...

I am two now, I've got full training!

I got angry twice,

I was naughty twice

and... I was crying once!

Now.... When I went to school with my buddy, Amira ... TADA! I was so impatient to turn into a adult, I am two and I turned into a Kuchipatchi! Amira's second favorite adult! Yay! This is a Kuchipatchi: :puroperatchi:

I played out in the snow with a Snow man. It hailed earlier, and the hailstones were so hard!

Bye!

- Carol :wacko:

Dear Readers

Sorry, I'm a bit behind. My mom, Carol, left me two night's ago. Along came a handsome Flowertchi then... yuck, mom and that Flowertchi had me. My name's Ron by the way! An hour after mom left me I turned into a Marutchi! I love to play bump, but I slept with poo next to my bed when I was young. By the way, I'm a boy. My mum left me loads of money! About 5800. Then I got a U.F.O. I can't wait to try it out! I have to go now! Bye!

Ron

Latest posts

Back