My Tama Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Readers

Sorry guys, Amira's dad wouldn't let me go on the computer. I'm 4 now. When I was a Teenager I turned into a Puroperatchi, and now I'm a ugly Zutttchi. I tried to act as good as possible, but Amira's not her ordinary self. She's treating me wrong! She says it's a experiment she's trying, and she said it turned out PERFECT. She wanted a Zutttchi? Honestly,when I look in the mirror I'm thinking "I'm Ugly, I'm Ugly" I've had a go on the U.F.O and I love it! Amira got me to play with a doll once. What was she playing at? She knows I hate dolls. I have loads of good news, and a little bad news...

My Mum Carol's Twin Brother, Joe married his best friend, Tilly last week! They had twin girls. Joe named his Skye, and Tilly's Star and they grew up. When they were Teens they were both Hinotamatchi. There is some sad news... Star died this morning. Skye and me had a little funeral. Skye's ONLY 1 YEARS OLD! I can't believe that... It's been a week, and we let our tamagotchi adults leave at the same time! I'm a adult, and she's a teenager!

Well I've got to go guys. Bye!

- Ron

P.S Here's a message from Amira:

I'm not getting my v3 this month. I'm getting it on my brother's birthday, on the 22nd of April. Oh well! At least I'm getting one

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Readers!

Ron here! Sorry I couldn't talk to you for ages. Now something exciting happened! Two days ago along came a female Robotchi... I married her and got a baby girl. I'm naming her Cassy, and I'm leaving tomorrow! I'm going to visit Skye tomorrow. She's still a Hinotamatchi, only 1 years old, because Sara, her owner, pauses her a lot of times! The easter bunny came and visited me. Gotta go!

- Ron and Cassy

Hello!

Yep, still Ron here. I'm leaving on Wednesday! What should I call my baby girl? Mmm... What about Virgo? Or Flora? I like Virgo. I didn't think Cassy suited my little girl. Maybe another time... Virgo's good! The Easter Bunny visited!

- Ron

Hi Guys!

I'm Virgo. My full name is Virgoteena, but I'm nicknamed Virgo. I like to hang out with my two best buddies, Kate and Skye. Skye is my best friend, and us and Kate hang out together! I'm a Nikatchi, only 1 years old! I was a Marutchi when I was a child. I have 5 training!

I got angry twice...

I was naughty once...

And I cried three times

Skye was sad to hear Ron had gone, but she likes me, but sometimes she's a bit mad. She's three now, and Kate is two. Kate's her younger sister!

Gotta go now, Kate and Skye are calling me around to play! Bye!

- Virgo

Hi. I'm Virgo. I'm a Tarakotchi now, 5. I have full training! I was angry once.. and I was naughty three times. Kate is 4, Whaletchi. Skye is still 3. I've got to go. I like the UFO. The Easter Bunny visited. Ah well. Amira wanted a Pochitchi

- Virgo

Hi people

Uh, my name's Virgo. I don't expect you know me, do you? Huh? You do? I'm a Oniontchi! On Monday Virgo died on 8th Generation. My new mom had loads of cool items, but she dosen't mind. Thats how we're meant to be. This certainly taught mom a lesson, because Virgo died of overweightness. She exercises me a lot now, and says it's a matter of life and death, and she can always get those items back again, can't she? That was her first time one of her tamagotchi's died! The others were reset, either by mistake, or on purpose. She had a Marutchi called Cassy that woke up at 8am and went back to sleep in about 5 minutes! She reset it. I have got to go now. Bye!

- Virgo

SORRY I HAVEN'T REPLIED IN AGES! MY TAMAGOTCHI IS OUT OF BATTERY! VIRGO DIED AND I LOST ALL MY GENERATIONS... <_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all members!

I hope you enjoyed my Tama Diary!

It's not gonna be updated anymore, because I got a v3 and am going to do a new log called a Tale of Two Tamas with both of them in it!

Bye, and I'll soon give you the link!

Latest posts

Back