Tamagotchi cheats+Tama Babys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What colours your tamagotchi??

• A)Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B)pink with makeup

• C)blue mexician like...

• D)Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My tamas are:

White/blue, '97 tama

Grey/white, '97 Japanese angelgotch

Purple, conneCTion v1

Clear purple-pink w/pink diamonds, conneCTion v2

Army camo, conneCTion v2

Arctic camo, conneCTion v2

White, Japanese Keitai

:wacko: :wub: :)

you get a kid when the matchmaker comes, at like 7, or when you connect frequently with another tamagotchi. And the day after, the parent dies! too bad, huh? I hate it when no one answers your topics or posts. It drives me up the wall. So, I'm helping u out! ;)

One of my V2s is a island scene with water, a palm tree, and a surfboard. My other V2 is white with colored rings on it. :mellow: :huh: :huh:

What is your tip? :huh: :huh: Anyway, Tamagotchi parents dont have to leave the next day if u dont want them to!

All you do to keep them with you is to pause it over night (or whenever it is asleep) :) and if you want your parent to go :(

just leave it unpaused all day or somthing! :mellow:

p.s. your parent will live untill it dies if you keep it there forever, then your baby will be the main character on the screen, when my tama has a baby i will try this. I dont think your baby grows when you keep the parent there :huh: :huh: :wub: :) :huh: :wacko:

I dont think your baby grows when you keep the parent there :unsure: ^_^ :wub: :) :huh: :wacko:
You're right, the baby doesn't grow while the parent is there. I kept the parent for an extra week on one of my v2's, and the baby never grew or aged.

B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back