Tamagotchi cheats+Tama Babys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What colours your tamagotchi??

• A)Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B)pink with makeup

• C)blue mexician like...

• D)Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My tamas are:

White/blue, '97 tama

Grey/white, '97 Japanese angelgotch

Purple, conneCTion v1

Clear purple-pink w/pink diamonds, conneCTion v2

Army camo, conneCTion v2

Arctic camo, conneCTion v2

White, Japanese Keitai

:wacko: :wub: :)

you get a kid when the matchmaker comes, at like 7, or when you connect frequently with another tamagotchi. And the day after, the parent dies! too bad, huh? I hate it when no one answers your topics or posts. It drives me up the wall. So, I'm helping u out! ;)

One of my V2s is a island scene with water, a palm tree, and a surfboard. My other V2 is white with colored rings on it. :mellow: :huh: :huh:

What is your tip? :huh: :huh: Anyway, Tamagotchi parents dont have to leave the next day if u dont want them to!

All you do to keep them with you is to pause it over night (or whenever it is asleep) :) and if you want your parent to go :(

just leave it unpaused all day or somthing! :mellow:

p.s. your parent will live untill it dies if you keep it there forever, then your baby will be the main character on the screen, when my tama has a baby i will try this. I dont think your baby grows when you keep the parent there :huh: :huh: :wub: :) :huh: :wacko:

I dont think your baby grows when you keep the parent there :unsure: ^_^ :wub: :) :huh: :wacko:
You're right, the baby doesn't grow while the parent is there. I kept the parent for an extra week on one of my v2's, and the baby never grew or aged.

B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back