Tamagotchi Logg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpatrick224

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

This week, I was sooo looking forward to buying a Tamagotchi Connection V3 and possibly an En-Tama from Yesasia.com or Ebay of course. But sadly, I was grounded for awhile and now I must wait. Bleghh. I havent played with my tamas since school started, so its nice to bring back my 2 V2's , 2 V1's, and 1 1997 Tama. In fact, Ive been so out of the tama worlf that i forgot my old tamatalk account and had to create this new one =\ oh well its all good! So anyways, I decided to keep a log on one of them and, from random choice, I picked my see-though navy blue tamagotchi [V2] with white buttons. I hope you enjoy my log.

-John Patrickk.

Day One:

I hatched my baby gotchi at 4:15 PM on Monday March 6th, 2006. I named the baby boy BEAST. He pooped once and got sick right after, poor thing. I took care of him, and then pampered him til his hearts were full. x3 x3 x3 x3 Hunger && x3 x3 x3 x3 Happiness. =] So far, i have 75 gotchi points. yay! well im gunna go enjoy BEAST while im free! I'll W.B.S.

Current Music:: "I'll Keep you My Dirty Little Secret..Dont Tell Anyone or youll be Just Another Regret..."

-John Patrick.

Day One:

5:20 PM-

5 minutes ago, my young baby boy grew into a AMAZZING :lol: hitodetchi! :(

Hes all i could ever ask for!! Im happy he grew into such a cool looking, [healthy i hope], young toddler. Oh man! He just pooped .. better go clean it up! All better. Hey at least he didnt get sick again right?!

Current Music: "and move my hump, my hump x3, my lovely little lumps, check it out "

:( - John Patrickk.

Day One:

7:45 PM-

I played bump and jump w/beast and I kept his hearts where i want them.. x3 x3 X X Hunger && x3 x3 x3 x3 Happiness. I mean who knows, if i keep hunger at two hearts maybe ill get a different type of tama then a normally full heart raised tama..we ll just have to see ! I currently have 135 gotchi points, which is still to low to buy anything good from the shop, but who knows what will come up later. Well, beastie just curled up in bed so i better go finish my homework! I'll W.B.T.

Current Music= " No No No No Baby No No No No Dont Liee. "

-John Patrickk.

** Beastie is my good luck charm!! Ever since He hatched, nothing but good things [besides my grounding] have been happening!! ex.= Today while i was playing with beastie, my mom handed me my highschool placement letter and i was accepted and passed into every possible honors level class for my grade! Ahhhh Im so excited !! I x3 Tamas!!**

Day Two:

9:51 PM-

Today I had school so it was difficult to care for my little beast but we managed. * the no sound feature is a great feature might I add* I think while i was in gym though, and he was in my pocket, the buttons got pushed and he was paused for about half the day so he is still not a teen yet. Grr! Now his schedule is off a bit ..ugh. We ll managge i hope. Ill have to find out if tamas can change while they sleep, hmm. It would be so much cooler if i was there though rite? Anyways, throughout the day, beastie pooped twice and i played bump and jump a bit. i now have 355 gotchi points. earlier I bought a sundae like treat for beastie and he enjoyed it alot! Beastie was doing cartwheels on the bottom of the screen for me earlier..it showed that he was bored.., but it was still cool anyways! Hes so awesome!! I love tamagotchis!!

Current Music= " Since bruce springstein, madonna, way before nirvanna, there was u2 and blondie and music still on MTV |||||||| "

Currents:

Stage: Toddler

Tamagotchi: Hitodetchi

Weight: 13 lbs

Gen: 1

PS- I cant wait til im off punishment, ill be so happy to hatch my V3! I will have to join a group hatching!!! I hear tamatown wasnt at all as cracked up to be as it was imagined..which is somewhat disappointing but hey who knows maybe ill love it..everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion rite? well obviously at 10:05 at nite beastie is asleep, so i think ill catch some z's too. Ill W.B.T.

-John Patrickk and :lol:

pss: wbs&&wbt= write back soon && write back tomorrow

Day Three:

*YaY ! Beastie is One Year Old!! +draws picture of a brithday cake with one candle+*

9:30 AM-

YESS! Beastie turned into a teen today!! A ringotchi!! the one that looks like an apple you know! Im so exctied eeven though I wanted a teen mimitchi but hey its still good enough. Ringotchi is oh so cool!! Hes amazing! Im so glad i got to play with him in Honors Algebra.. and see him change!! [Thank God my seat is at the back corner of the class!!] I really dont like polynomials..and i understand them anyways so who cares right?! lol. Well I sign up for my fresh man courses next so rite after ill have more time with beast! Hes such a well behaved little tama..he hasnt given me the slightest bit of trouble today besides when he pooed lol. AH! TWo HOURS AT SCHOOL TO PLAY WITH BEASTIE!! thanks to study hall lol. I just played jump but i only got 30 points..*sigh* oh well ill do better next time. beastie is so amazing!!. HAHA my mom just walked by the class and stopped in and nearly took beastie away but i just sed he fell out of my pocket..i dont like my mommas new substituting job.. anyways back on topic, Aww beastie was just running across the screen and sliding across it on his face! lol just like a slipNslide!! lol hes so cool! well algebra is over now so i better go off to ELA. oh boyy. im so bored in ela.. i know what my next current music will be... " the monotonous , droaning on and on voice of my english teacher.." lol

W.B.L.

-John Patrickk.

ps. if your wondering why I enter my logs so far away from when i wrote them, its cuz i write in a notebook when im not at a computer or at school and when i get on my computer or one at school ill enter them here on tamatalk. so yeah hope that explains alot! -JP :mellow:

Day Three:

5:00 PM-

Poor Beastie called and he had a poo and he was in a bad mood =[

so i cleaned him up and fed him so hes all good.. yeah! =D i played

jump with him and he beat it..YAY BEASTIE!! 100 more gotchi points for us!

hehe

Hunger x3 x3 x x

Happiness x3 x3 x3 x3

Points 556.

well its time for din din so ill write back latah

-John Patrickk.

6:12 PM-

well i have religion class in about 15 minutes so i better give a quick run down::

i bought "tools" for beastie to use when hes an adult..im not sure what theyll do but we ll see.

i played jump to make up for the points spent on the tools

beastie has | | | [3] training bars

x3 x3 x x hunger

and x3 x3 x3 x3 happiness

religion is done at about 7 30 ish so Ill update around then or whenever i get on my computer which might be even later tonight.

¡well hasta luego amigos!

- John Patrickk.

Hey everyone!! just got back from religical ed. and weight training! Both were intense!! lol. and there was this girl there and..well never mind this will start turning out like a blog lol. Anyways back to the tama. So during my time gone beastie just happily bounce around the screen and occasionaly slid across the screen like the way he always amazingly does ..and he pooed once and i played games with him and i have 571 gotchi points. idk if that has changed from my last post but lets hope. his hearts are as usual and he is still one..today wasnt as exciting as yesterday, Im realizing i like caring for the tama more when its a needy baby then when its a teen or adult..but i still love to see what my caring has created in the oldest tama, dont you? I really want a ;) for my adult version of beastie, sorry i dont know what its called, i think mametchi possibly? well i think ill go read the forums and makes some posts now, so ill WBS;;

John Patrickk.

ps: i do not understand how to change the color font or size of my typing! gr its really making me maD!!1

:D lol forgive me forgive me

thanks for the name tho haha im not so good at remembering names =\

for some reason, i couldnt get on tamatalk at school, it said it oculd not find the server? so i dont know. sorry for the lateness

Day Four:

Today I have about 4 test so i wouldnt be able to take that good care of Beastie =[ so i changed the time on him so that he would not be in any danger of dieing or anything. I hope it doesnt affect him in any way =\ idk if i shoulda done that but what could a little sleep do? Ill write more/better later.

- John Patrickk.

5:02 PM-

After i got home from school I awoke beastie for the rest of the day =]

I also played with him a little during study hall too,,we now have 811 points !

He is age two [2] and he is so much fun to play with i never want him to leave

[[even though i will absolutely lovvvvvvvvvex3 his children;;once i mate him with my other V2]]

he pooed once today so far and i had to discipline him today for calling for no reason! shame on him!! lol just kiddin [you have to love beastie].

Im gunna do some homework with him && hope he doesnt distract me too much with his amazingness lol.

WBS.

John Patrick..

Sorry I forgot to post my current stats =|

Hunger x3 x3 x x.

Happiness x3 x3 x3 x3.

training= | | | | [4].

Points= 811.

Weight= 21 lbs.

Age= 2 Years.

Generation Uno!

Theres the stats!!

- john patrickk.

8:00-

Ahhh i was doing homework and IMing people and now beastie is asleep with a poo by him...grr i should have had the sound on gosh dang it!! uggghh. oh well.. now im off to watch harry potter four. ill post mire later tonite to update somethings.

til then

John Patrickk.

10:49 PM-

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire is a pretty good movie!! during it i reset beasties time so i had some time with him. I Love Him to DEATH! Hes so cool! Anyways,, once he woke up, i cleaned his poo and i fed him so he had 2 hunger x3s. I played jump with him once and got hmm 100 more gotchi points because we won it =]. so yeah now im just sittin here with him callin on his every need! lol. i want one of those lanyards cuz it would be very helpful you know? well, im gunna go check some emails and stuff and if anything happens with beastie ill be sure to update soon.

W|B|L

- John Patrickk.

Day Four:

Beastie is 3 years old! Whoopee!! lol. I now have 1208 points in my collection. Mhmm thas righht. lol i know its not that much but hey what the heck. After I drive my momma to the airport [she is going to help her best friend unpack at her new house in virginia], i MIGHt be getting a V3!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Im so excited!!! It will bee AMAZING. PERIOD. =]]]. Im thinking of names for it right now but i cant think of any really good ones;;PM me with your favorite tama names if ya want! lol that would help me. Beastie has 5 training bars and 2 hunger hearts and 4 happy hearts. mmkay thats about it for now. oh yeah! He waas taking a bath earlier! lol at first i thought he was in a stew or something so i was thinking, what the heck?!?!?! haha..yeah! well ill WBL Tonight.

;; John Patrickk.

PS: Theres this like teddy bear in the shop and its 1400 points and idk if i should try to work for it or not,, i wonder if its worth it?? :angry: :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :(

Toniighht;;

Beastie made a pooo..i fed him a little to much sweets and he got a tooothache =[..and it took TWO trips to the doc. to cure him. poor thing hes had a rough day.. IM GETTING MY V3 TOMORROW!!!! YAY!!! im so excited!! hehe. well beastie is silently sleeping now so theres not much to report..ill WBL!

John Patrickk.

ok from redaing some of this, i see that u r a boy, n u hav a tamo, which u think is a reall human being or wut ever, n u r way to obsessed with it. ok so i hav 2 tamos, n right now i dono wut thr doing, cause thr upstairs, n im downstairs. then so now i taake it, that everyone who comes on here is way to obssesd with tamagotchis? ohh now i get it!

hey every one!- get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back