Tamagotchi Logg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wowww nice little comment ahhhhh right there okayyy then..

dont you just positively love his positivity??

anywayss..

we arent obsessed with tamas..well maybe we are..but trust me i have a life i have REAl friends REAL girlfriends REAL athletic abilities REAL grades and a REAL life. waiit nvm nvm all the comments on my myspace and all the people i hang with are all fake =\\

&& just thought i'd straighten that out for yaa

anyways;;

my friend stopped over today with one of my V1s and he tried to debug it annnd it didnt work that well. so now i got a ruined tama..oooh well its ok ill be getting my V3 tomorrow for suure because at 1 00 my dad is takin me and my sis to a bunch of places including wal mart target and toys r us. and i called them and they all have tamas in stock YUSSSSSS. happy john.

well I'll update with my new tama lataah.

John Patrickk.

Day Four:

9:00 AM-

I just got up and so did beastiee. Hes four years old and still a ringotchi. I wonder when he will evolve and what he will evolve into? He needed one happy heart filled so i fed him a snack and played jump with him. i got 50 points so now i have 1463 points oh yeah! I still havent really bought anything from the store;; i havent seen much that i liked. Today i get my V3 i want the blue camo one, zebra one, or silver one. Or maybe something really randomly spontaneous lol.

happy weekend e'rybody

- John Patrickk.

11:59 AM-

Beastie called to me very depressed i wonder what was troubling him? Hmm i bought him an energy drink and praised him to help him feel better. =]. My dad wont be back home for about another 45 minutes so ill have to wait awhile before we go out to buy my V3!! I really need some names tho cuz the names I used in the past [Lilly, Bobby, Coca, Cola, Pepsi, Citrs<-like citrUs, umm beast..] are probably not that great =\[

so yeah.. thats pretty much it!

I'll update when littlr Beastie does something amazing lol laterr.

- John Patrickk.

Im Back from my LONNNG search for a V3!!

and luckily;; i got one!! I got a blue camo one =D

Heres how it went,,

i went to toys r us and the lady said that some lady just called in and reserved all 4 left over, but in the end only buy one. GR to her.

then at walmart they didnt have any..

but then at Target<3! they had 2 left. A pinnk ice cream cone one and blue camo. I bought the blue of course =]

So at 2:30 PM i hatched my baby girl named Raven.

I lovve her shes so k00t! lol.

Since i got her she pooed 3 times, I won Get 3 times, i have..idk how many points cuz lil Rae just nook a nap so i cant see. in an hour ill get my new toddler!! Her hearts are x3 x3 x3 x hunger and x3 x3 x3 x3 happy. hehe.

and we cant forget about beastie!!

today he evolved into a....furwatchi!!! :angry: lol hes so awesome! but my sister put a costume on him so now he looks different..and in the end i found out the tools are actually bubbles...interesting!

oh i found out how many points rae has..she has 560 points! oh yeah we are doin good! lol

I love tamagotchis so much

well ima gunna go watch some T.V. with Beastie and Rae;;

John Patrickk.

Heyy! Sorry I couldnt post last night;; I had to go to dinner with my parents friends and their kids and we stayed at this restaurant for like ever! Until 10 I think. so when i got home i went to bed right away...But before that;;

Yesterday:

Today I gave beastie to my sister, I thought it would be her turn to learn about and love tamas as much as I do =]. Shes actually taking very good care of that furawatchi, suprisingly. So now its just me and Rae. I played A TON of games with her because I was so bored and I won get many times! Im the Get Masterr lol. Ive gotten to level 5 on bump. its because I fed Rae alotta snacks so she was fat lol but i worked all of that off her.

Shes sleeping now considering its only 6:58 AM :)

Ill post when she wakes;;

John Patrickk.

Hey Again -> Just got back from jogging with my 2 dogs and of corse Rae!

10:10-

Wow yesterday I forgot to tell you what my baby teletchi girl turned into;; after an hour she was a Tamatchi! Yeah shes pretty cool!! Ive seen her roll across the screen and a few other things too. Im taking the same approach with rae as with beastie;; x3 x3 x x hunger and x3 x3 x3 x3 happiness. But i think when she turns into a teen i might change my system a little..i dont know yet. Anyways I have 2315 points and I currently have these items :

-"!!"

-Cuckoo Clock

-RC Car2

-Stuffed Animal

-Honey/Love Potion

-Hair Gel

-Costume

-Ball

-Shovel x2

-Boom Box

-Umbrella

^Thats it!

Today my store had a sale and everything was half off. So obviously;; i bought everything lol.

I had bought a Chest, Shovel, Cookie, and Bananas. When I used the chest though, a big puff of smoke came around my Tamatchi and then it turned into Otokitchi and when it changed back [after a few minutes], all of its hearts were gone! So in the end I guess the chest just put my to work =P

Rae has 4 training points and is 11 lbs and 0 years old. She will be turning 1 at about 2-2:30ish. Yay! Anyways...not much else is going on besides her pooing every now and then..well ill WBL

- John Patrickk. and Rae

Yo -> Yo

2:41-

Rae turned one today!! Actually just about 11 minutes ago ;0

She hasnt changed into a teen yet so maybe she will tomorrow! right now I have 2815 gotchi points! w00tz! lol.

I visited tamatown.com for awhile today and besides the mall;; some of it is pretty use less!!

I was playin the claw game and i won all that stuff,, yeah ok its pretty cool but you dont even get to keep the stuff you win!! I wish you did though...ugh its not cool!

and today and yesterday they havent changed the things in the mall;; i think they should do that like they do on the tamagotchi itself.

When my dad gets home, im gunna order myself a Entama. Im excited!

All for now

WBS ;;

John Patrickk.

3:35-

Hey!

Rae evolved into a teen!! Shes a Nikatchi! Not the most adorable thing in the world though is it =\. oh well you still gotta love tamas!! Guess whatt. I just ordered my ;;; Entama!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol yes I am excited much. I finally ordered one.. itll gonna be amazing!! Im really happy right now :huh:

I just bought a ticket from the salesguy and i dont know what flag it is? Ill have to wait until Rae is an adult to use it. hmmm...thats pretty much all for now!!

WBL

- John Patrickk.

Holaa

Tonight Rae went to bed with ;;

x3 x3 x3 x Hunger Hearts;;

x3 x3 x3 x3 Happy Hearts;;

| | | | | | | 7 training bars;;

One year of age;;

16 lbs;;

and 2748 points;;

and thats pretty much it

much love from herr.

- John Patrickk.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

My little cousin was playing with rae and..she reset it..and hit reset instead of download.

:) im really sad. Raven was so cool! I miss her!

Ughh.. oh welll now I guess I'll have a new start?

Turn in over a new leaf? Ehh.. oh well.

Ill be happy with a new baby!

No hard feelings cousin Rylie!! lol.

- John Patrickk. [w/a mixed feeling right now.]

Alright everyboody!! I hatched Floww;; a beautiful baby girl on March 13, 2006. She is right now a mizutumatchi.

Heres what I wrote in my notebook the other dayy.

Hey Everyone!!

Alright my first hour with my newly hatched baby tama, named Floww, was pretty fun!! Within the hour when she changed, she pooed SEVERAL times and got hungry and unhappy alot. I decided to feed her all the way and make sure shes all the way happy. Just to see waht kinda tama Ill get! I played get with her alot and i won many times. Our total gotchi points right now from that hour are .. 1000! oh yeah! lol not alot but thats okay. She got sick and it took 2 trips to the doctor to make sure my lil Flo was alrite. After the hour was done;; Floww evolved!! She turned into a magnificent..Mizutamatchi!! Shes pretty cool!! ll =]. I hope no one resets this one!!! *cough* my lil nasty cousin *cough* ahemm..anyways..thats about it for now Ill post more laterr!!

And thats pretty much how its been, she mite turn into a teen today!!

And my Entama will b coming this weekend!!

Ill log it in here or start a new one

yay!!

John Patrickk.

Awww!!!

6:26 PM-

Flo just turned into a young mametchi!! sooooo k00t!!!!!!!!! i dont know how much i like mametchis though....

if anyone knows what a young mametchi can turn into as an adult, could you PM me?

thanks if you do!!

i gotta go to my sisters choir concert..ill update later tonite!!

John Patrickk.

Hey !

Not much has happened today.. i just played a few games with flo and stuff like that. there isnt really anything good in the shop though so i didnt buy anything tonite yet. My Entama should be coming next wednesday!! YAY!! Im so excited!! I bought a silver one with a red antena and .. ill try to get a pic of it later! its pretty cool!! If you couldnt tell im SUPERRRR excited lol.

Ill update soon;;

- John Patrickk.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am so so SO anxious for my En-tama to come!! I really wanna play and raise it!!

its gunna be so different than normal tamas [well maybe not that much but..YAY!!]

RAWR! Im excited lol. WEll today, Flo is 2..and she should be turning three today.. my sister had beastie paused so hes only 4..so if Flo gets there intime, I was thinking about mating those two. Awwz Beastie and Flo x3. anyways,, I tried having beastie give flo the music player/ipod thing but it didnt work..I guess V2s can only give presents to V2s and V3s to V3s. Thats depressing cuz i wanted flow to have the music player!! :furawatchi: I think tomorrow floww should be an adult!! yay! Ill update more soon!!

- John Patrickk.

!!!

Today//Tonite,, Flo should be becoming an adult!! YAY! im SOOO happy 4 her!!

Then maybe her and beastie can mate and make beautiful tamababies lol :pochitchi:

crap well i really gotta go to the bus WBL!!

- John Patrickk.

Today=Great Day!!

Soo.. this morning when I woke up, so did my young mametchi..but then he changed into a....FURAWATCHI!!! :furawatchi: i love them! so now i have beastie the furawatchi and flo the furawatchi how cutE!! Did i mention they both have 4 heartst for each other x3 x3 x3 x3??

Soo anyways.. I went to the shop and i bought a shirt, plant, and magic lamp, and a shovel.

I used the lamp and i got.....a THRONE~ =D

I used the plant and ii got....500 POINTS~ =D

I used the shovel and i got...300 POINTS~ =D

I guess my tama is really lucky;;

I also tried the costume on FLo and the V3 one looks SOOO cool!! I think its really cute!!\\

Im kinda nervous thought because I have to do this Solo Ensamble thing which is like a competion to play my saxaphone and its like infront of CRUEEL judges. blegh. But last year i got the highest possible score so ill probly do good :furawatchi:

Im also nervous because I haave to show my parents my math test and i got a B- on it which is really bad! Uggh i dont wanna be punished when my x3 Entama x3 is about to come. WHICH IM REALLY EXCITED FOR!!!!!!!!!!

i el oh vee eee tamas.

ill write back later today !!

- John Patrickk.

Yo YO.

I did really good with my Jazz piece at solo ensamble!!

So my parents are thinking about ordering me a new Cho jinsei. :gozarutchi: which is a really good thing!! =D.Flo didnt turn 5 until later at night when she was asleep so i couldnt mate her and Beastie but hopefully today...but later on today, im goin SKIING!! actually quite earliy at around 8 ish so ill have to pause or put my tamas to sleep...=\ poor things. have i ever told you how incredibly excited i am for my Entama to come?!?!?! just wondering you know :huh:

Well Im gunna go check some forums! Ill write back later tonight.

-John Patrickk.

Heyyy!!!!!!

Today when I got home....my entama was sitting on my bed!!!!

I really wanted to do a group hatch butt..i just couldnt wait!!!!!

I hatched my first egg and I got...a cute little baby memezuko.

she pooped quite alot, but i got her on the toilet about 3 or 4 times1!

she has 32 style points, 1 kindness point, and 0 inteligence points so far.

After my first hour she turned into a cute little memepetchi. i love her!!

I like the clothes game and the block game, but not the card game so much. I missed the oppurtunity to shop because thats when tennis started...but at my break i checked at 6 and she was going to school!! hehe!! she looked like she was having so much fun!! I hope she turns into a young memetchi :blink: i love them!!! well ill update more because its past eight and shes sleeping!!!

WBL!!

-John Patrickk.

Ps: I dont really know any japanese so i kinda just named her randomly-ish =]

Latest posts

Back