Do NOT let your V3 die

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
I have 3 V3 tamagotchis, and there is a lot that can happen when they die. SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LET THEM DIE!!!!!!!

Why?

• Because you get 100 balls in your items (along with some other foods and items)

• in present, food there will be a ball and if you press A your tama will freeze and you have to press reset

• even after you delete the ball it will still be there

• there will be 4-8 balls in your snacks

• your tama won't work properly

• even after you delete all your items they will still be there

• it's battery will run out if you don't reset it

• And you might aswell reset it right then and there

I had to reset my V3 because it died and I hatched a new tama and then my V3 didn't work properly. I lost all my food, points, items, friends, history, parents and souvenirs.

My tama was a 6 year old :wacko: when she died. Her name was Kylie.

i've never had one die like that, so i didn't know that, thanks!

Kyliesmum

P.S. good choice of names!!! :D i'm partial to Kylie :mellow:

I'm curious to know how there can be 100 balls in Items when normally you can only have about 32. Probably a glitch, like the balls in Snacks.

:mellow: :D :)

Nobody needs to worry, i am pretty sure that this is just a glitch. My ver.3 has died a few times now and yet there were no balls or anything.

Lol i hope none of the new tamagotchi pet owners take this seriously 'cause its only i glitch.

oh! well, maybe mimitchi&hannachilover's tamas had fallen on the floor by accident or summin - they go a bit wrong when that happens to da v3s apparently

They didn't fall on the floor! And for some reason the batch of tamas that came to my Wal-Mart has a problem with the balls and when they die.

Actually, You lose your Points,Items, History, and Friends when you reset you tama (dead or not dead) even on v2 and v1. As for the "Hundred balls" incindent, That happened once on my v2. Are you sure it wasn't a glitch?

forever,

Kelly_Clarkson8

? i killed mine tons of times lol :unsure: but nothing happened. all i had to do was press a and c and a ew one came.

well, yah.. but i dont know why this is..good care should be an instinct.. :furawatchi:

[your siggy reads: i dont know what strawberry dudes are called: hint hint: ichigotchi]
This is very rare.Probably !out of 100,000,000 tamagotchies.bad shipment of toys. let i die again and see what happens. probably a glitch as Kelly Klarkson8 said.

tama queen!!!!1

message me!

its PlatypusPunk92 < on AIM

or RomoneRocker92<on MSN

PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

i NEEED URRR HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I really appreciate that you shared your opinion on that! But, I would have to kindly and politely say that I disagree with that. Why? Well, I have 5 v3s and when 2 of them died because I accidentaly left the two when I was on vacation on the weekend, they worked normally. I don't know why that inflicted your tama, but it didn't happen to my 2. But I really do appreciate sharing on things you know! :( :furawatchi:

P.S. If I am wrong, I'm terribly sorry. I was just sharing my opinion.

Okay, it did happen to a bunch of tamas already but as some people said, it might have been bad shipment. After my sister's tama died 5 times it worked normally.

well, yah.. but i dont know why this is..good care should be an instinct.. :furawatchi:

[your siggy reads: i dont know what strawberry dudes are called: hint hint: ichigotchi]
what the heck does this mean?!? good care should be an instinct??? What kind of wierd instinct is that?????????!!!!

out of all my 11 generatioons...only 3 were good healthy characters... toratchi(2nd) :eek: (4th) and :furawatchi: (8th)...lol isnt it great...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back