Do NOT let your V3 die

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 V3 tamagotchis, and there is a lot that can happen when they die. SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LET THEM DIE!!!!!!!Why?

• Because you get 100 balls in your items (along with some other foods and items)

• in present, food there will be a ball and if you press A your tama will freeze and you have to press reset

• even after you delete the ball it will still be there

• there will be 4-8 balls in your snacks

• your tama won't work properly

• even after you delete all your items they will still be there

• it's battery will run out if you don't reset it

• And you might aswell reset it right then and there

I had to reset my V3 because it died and I hatched a new tama and then my V3 didn't work properly. I lost all my food, points, items, friends, history, parents and souvenirs.

My tama was a 6 year old  :D   when she died. Her name was Kylie.
When you have a baby and the parent dissapears from the screen, it didn't die, did it? B) :D

yes thats a bad glitch. i had a bunch of balls in my snack- but i ate one it looked like a muffin. and- once you buy some normal food in the shop the balls go away from your present list. you still have them- they just dont show up.

What strange glitches... but i'm definatly going to be keeping an even closer eye on my v3 now, thanks

Love

xxx

wat u said is NOT true!!! milne died before and that never happened. and a bit of advise to the writer, dont write things that people r going to see, and think its true, because its not!!! :D :p :D :D :D

I have 3 V3 tamagotchis, and there is a lot that can happen when they die. SO WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T LET THEM DIE!!!!!!!Why?

• Because you get 100 balls in your items (along with some other foods and items)

• in present, food there will be a ball and if you press A your tama will freeze and you have to press reset

I had to reset my V3 because it died and I hatched a new tama and then my V3 didn't work properly. I lost all my food, points, items, friends, history, parents and souvenirs.

My tama was a 6 year old :) when she died. Her name was Kylie.
at the bottom your GUNNA HAFT TO loose all those things when it dies

omg. thats scary... I HAVE 2 WATCH MY TAMA 24/7!!!!! LIVE TAMA, LIVE!!!!!!!!!Lol.I try not to let me tama die anyway. they did die once but that didn't happen. But it happened to my friend. Its probly just some wierd glitch.Just don't let your tama die and it won't mess up.

how do u reset it when it is an adult ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok i downloaded mine and it lost all items and points but i didnt get 100 balls and mine didnt stop working so sorry but i dont believe you

its probably a glitch that she has got n my friend had that 1nce nif u eat the balls(that sounds gross)its just the v1 meal love melissa

When my tamagotchi died, I only had a ball in my snacks. It was kind of weird making him eat a ball. It was kind of funny, though!

`Jade

mine died once and that didnt happen and i drop mine soo much its not even funny!!! i had a ball in my snacks once but thats about it :furawatchi:

My tama was a 6 year old :furawatchi: when she died. Her name was Kylie.
This has never happened to my V3!

how do u reset it when it is an adult ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Please don't stretch the boards.

`Jade

My cuz had a ball in her food area but it is eddible. If you remember the v1's instruction sheet, it shows a kuchipatchi eating a Chinese rice dish. When you eat the ball, it turns into the exact same thing! Maybe it's the same with all of yours. :( :( Hope I helped! :( :) :huh: :p :rolleyes:

My tama was a 6 year old  :p   when she died. Her name was Kylie.
The part about the balls is either a myth or a lie,because my v3 died before and I restarted

it without any problems at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back