Stupid Death!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of your Tamagotchis have died unexpectedely?

• none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3

• 4-6

• 7 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwrox&kora2

Reaction score
:angry: all of my tamagotchis are dying for no apparent reason! i leave them on pause; they still die! what is going on?!?!? :p B) B) B) :p :p :p :eek: :huh: :huh:

Have you ever de-bugged it? Some of my friends that have debugged their tamas have had issues with their tama dieing also. But if you havent Im not sure what the problem iis.

I know why !!!My frend left his on PAUSE at school and his died TOO!Maybe you should keep it with you all the time!

The battery probably went out. that is it if your screen is blank :D

You might have a fake tamagotchi,MAYBE.

Or there's a glitch,maybe don't put it on pause,if you go to school and have breaks check them and feed them and stuff each time.

:gozarutchi: all of my tamagotchis are dying for no apparent reason! i leave them on pause; they still die! what is going on?!?!? :gozarutchi: :D :D :D :p :p :p :D :D :D
You might have something in it. My friend had a dog hair in hers and it kept on getting messed up. :D ;)

Well your lucky mine has died alot of times i just don't know how! It is really weird. :ph34r: :wub: ;) :nyatchi: <_< :ph34r: :wub: :D B) : And now i'm starting to get angry! :D :p :hitodetchi: :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: ::

aww your either not feeding it ors its been getting sick or youve ignored it or its gone too old

No no Gotchi death for me! My friend has a REAL bug with her light blue with snow Connexion v2 and her jungle Connexion v3. She places them on pause, and they unpause themselves... it seems as though the pause feature is fading away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back