Stupid Death!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many of your Tamagotchis have died unexpectedely?

• none

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-3

• 4-6

• 7 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the battery is dying and needs to be replaced...my sisters V1 goes wonky when the battery needs replacing.

Her V1 gets problems with the following

1- the pause doesn't work so well

2- she can't connect anymore

3- tamagotchi's die unexpectedly with new egg reseting

4- egg is on screen but not moving, and never hatches unless reseted

Hope this helps some.

No no Gotchi death for me! My friend has a REAL bug with her light blue with snow Connexion v2 and her jungle Connexion v3. She places them on pause, and they unpause themselves... it seems as though the pause feature is fading away.
You can't pause Connexions

mine died too.. my first tama died after i paused it.. probably for too long.. :'(

i don't understand it dying and being on pause even know it did happen 2 me

maybe your tama has a bug....
my dad is in electronic and we fiddle around with the parts of the tama and insert neew things :D eg: the f1 chip we take it out and replace a6g card its so fun my tama works with cool glitches now :D :D

The pause thingy seems fishy...

I have a V2 and a V3 and I leave them on pause for hours at a time while I'm at work and they've never died.

I'm on my fourth generation for both...so do the math.

Unless your battary is diying (even if it's new and just out of the box, you just never know).

My V2 it keeps showing a battery and a X! i think the battery is dying! Am i right?

My Tamagotchies have only died a few times unexpectedly.

maybe its broken or something?maybe you should try to get a new one.do you have more then one tama?(if so does it happen with those?).

It was on pause for too long. My sister's tama died when she left it on pause for like 2-3 days.

Hmmm...... Thats Very strange.... Do they die on pause? Or when you tske them off they just die then? I don't thinks its possible for them to die on pause. But then again maybe it is!?

If you leave your tamagotchi too long it will go down in health and happiness and then die.

You need to pay very close attention to your tama's. Or they will become un happy.

_~*KC8*~_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back