Golden Tamagotchi/ Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which batch of tamagotchi's would you want?

• First Batch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Batch

• Third Batch

• I don't know what you mean

• It dosen't matter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyswan23

Reaction score
When do you think Golden tamagotchi is going to come out? When do you think tamatown is going to be finished? I think it's when the v4 comes out :angry:

I also have to make a cheat list. PM me if you have any new cheats OK? :angry: :D :angry:

Yes she's right. _tama_moon_, I mean. Thank you and if you were wondering who i am I am Lovelyswan23 a.k.a a girl who lives in Canada. That's all I could tell you though.

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

When do you think Golden tamagotchi is going to come out? When do you think tamatown is going to be finished? I think it's when the v4 comes out :D I also have to make a cheat list. PM me if you have any new cheats OK? :D :D :D
I really wonder WHEN the Golden Tama will come out!

V4 is out its tamagotchi corner shop for nintendo DS
No It is not the V4, V4 is gonna be something really differnt! Tamatown is finished except for the golden tamagotchi and I love the thrid batch og colors but I already have a lot of V3s! <_<

Batches are the different designs that are released. (eg. The first batch consisted of the Blue Waves, Silver, Blue Camo, Tropical Green, and Transclucent Yellow designs)

I think the Golden Tamagotchi should be released now, because everything is open.

If you're thinking the v4 is going to be the Golden Tamagotchi (is that why you are talking about batches?), it's not.

The golden Tamagotchi is a souvineir on the v3.

There is no word on if v4 will even be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back