Golden Tamagotchi/ Tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which batch of tamagotchi's would you want?

• First Batch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Batch

• Third Batch

• I don't know what you mean

• It dosen't matter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lovelyswan23,

THEY DON'T ACTUALLY GIVE YOU A FREE TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!

It's a souvenir...

(Didn't mean to be rude!)

But I really like the third wave.

Tama22.

I Feel a Div My v3 is in the post and should arrive on friday i hope and when i've been on tama town with my little sister whos v3 came some of the things arn't open like the town hall or do you need to find the key to open it? i've really confused myself xD :kusatchi: :D

Oh and if you have a look on the price guide its that little tamagotchi toy by it i mean the golden tamagotchi x]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, V4 is not Tamagotchi: Corner Shop.

If it was, it would more than likely say V4. Plus,

it doesn't have a lot of the features a regular Tamagotchi has.

The Golden Tamagotchi...I'm worried aout you guys...You've seen this on here a

million times...Something new comes every month. Its the last souvenier, and its more than

likely to be the next thing opened. If it doesn't come exactly in a month, wait a couple of more days.

V4 is out its tamagotchi corner shop for nintendo DS
There having a Corner Shop 2 coming in Japan on July 27. Probably the game will mean a V4.

how do i find the stars on the prizes 2 get the golden tama ? does any body know

Tamagotchi Connexion v3 series 2 came out in Australia! They are different colours, and on the package, instead of saying Tamagotchi Connection (they used the American package for Aussie ones, dunno why, but the actual Tama says Tamagotchi Connexion, in Series 1 at least) it says Tamagotchi: More Friends, More Fun!

Australian Tamagotchi Connexion series 1 designs were:

Green with pink and purple flowers and darker green leaves. Pink trim and buttons with white logo, outlined in pink. (I have this one.)

Golden translucent with blue buttons and trim. White logo, outlined in blue.

Pink with icecreams. Has purple trim and yellow buttons. White logo, outlined in purple.

Blue with ocean waves. Has aqua trim and yellow buttons. White logo, outlined in dark blue.

Blue camouflage with white trim and buttons. White logo, outlined in dark blue.

Silver with black trim and grey buttons. White logo, outlined in black.

The Australian Tamagotchi Connexion series 2 designs I have seen so far are (sorry about the bad descriptions, I didn't look too closely):

Green I think with a few flowers? Not as nice as the series 1 one.

Red with 'TMGC' written in white at the top of the egg, white trim and buttons.

Unfortunately I don't know any more. I hope to update my information!

Well you know all very interesting answers but well... I think golden tamagotchi will be coming out next month :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back