I will make an artpad drawing of your avatar!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm...that picture is... good. It's pretty good considering si\ome of the stuff I've seen on that site.

You can do mine for fun, if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you do mine? I'll put it in my signature with a button that says, my avatar drawing: made my flutterby

ooo, wow i thought your artpad was very good, and like rachelgotchi said, you can do mine for fun if you want! And good job! :furawatchi: -RR :ichigotchi:

Erm...that picture is... good. It's pretty good considering si\ome of the stuff I've seen on that site.You can do mine for fun, if you want.
oh gosh, rachelgotchi... this is going to be hard! here goes:

your avatar

sorry i didn't fit the words in.

Could you do mine? I'll put it in my signature with a button that says, my avatar drawing: made my flutterby
yeesh! did you guys have to pick the hardest avatars possible to draw? anyway, here's your avatar.

ooo, wow i thought your artpad was very good, and like rachelgotchi said, you can do mine for fun if you want! And good job! :kuribotchi: -RR :ichigotchi:
did you make this avatar? I like it. I'm SO sorry, but I just don't think I can draw that one. That tells how I like it; it's so detailed.. if you know what I mean. Again, I'm sorry. someone else can try, though.

-flutterby

There's certain things I can and can't draw on the computer. yours, Chomamechi, is WAY to detailed. Sorry. I love your avvie anyway! maybe you and rockin' robotchi can find a picture on the internet instead and i can draw that or something.

sorry again!

-flutterby

flutterby, can you draw memetchi for me? your really good.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back