I will make an artpad drawing of your avatar!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think youcould do a Chinese Dragon's head (Well, head at close up compared to the rest of the body)?

I think your good, and I wanna see how good you are at challenges...

i love it.........your way better than me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are pretty good!How old are you?
Here's a clue. A few hours ago, I voted in a poll about who thinks tamatalk is safe. I voted "YES but only if you do not give out your personal info." that should give you an answer.

Here's a clue. A few hours ago, I voted in a poll about who thinks tamatalk is safe. I voted "YES but only if you do not give out your personal info." that should give you an answer.
xD okay.

But your art skills are that of a 14 year old( I hope your younger than that) and even beyond.

Do you think youcould do a Chinese Dragon's head (Well, head at close up compared to the rest of the body)?I think your good, and I wanna see how good you are at challenges...
uh, could you post a picture for an example? I'm confused about what i'm supposed to be painting... plus, in this topic i am only doing avatars with few exceptions. PM me.

uh, could you post a picture for an example? I'm confused about what i'm supposed to be painting... plus, in this topic i am only doing avatars with few exceptions. PM me.
Okay. Will do in a minute~!

HELLO? anyone else want their avatar painted? remember that i can also personalize them!

Ooh, this is new. Can you paint mine and put the text "Bunnie" on it? Thanks!
newbiekidlex, here is your avatar!

click!

(sorry if i got the dress wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back