LUV-UR-GOTCHI Group hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join! I have 4 tamas-

V1-Dead battery

2nd V1-Socks,teen,3 yrs,training and weight-not sure,boy

V2-Blob,baby,0 yrs, training-zip,weight-not sure, girl

V3-Hidy,adult,5yrs,training-8, weight-99,girl

my tamas are all on pause. sence school was over i've been haveing too much fun and i forget about them. then they all die! :D :wacko: im so stuped!

enyway, all my tamas are kids. i have 4 tamas. sorry i cant name them by there tamagotchi name, im not good with that. :D

my tamas are all on pause. sence school was over i've been haveing too much fun and i forget about them. then they all die! :D :ph34r: im so stuped!

enyway, all my tamas are kids. i have 4 tamas. sorry i cant name them by there tamagotchi name, im not good with that. :D
Me thinks I can help- I know it's hard to keep track of them in the summer but still u can

put them to sleep so they can grow. And if u don't want them to die always keep them @ least 2 hearts on happy and full on hungry :huh: Also, U are not stupid! Ur a very smart person- however, when it comes to spelling ur not the best, but other than that ur a very bright person. :lol: :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :wacko:

turns out my tamas weren't on pause and i forgot about them again! :unsure: two of them died and im so sad! :unsure: and the other two that are still alive turned into my least favorite tama! :D it looks like a star with a thingy on its head. now for sure my other tamas are on pause. :huh:

Socks Replacement is:

a girl baby tama named toppy. She's on pause right now. :D

one of my tamas i shared with my freind and she has it now. and another one is on pause. her name is itch. my other two tamas are sleeping. ones a boy and ones a girl, and im gonna make them marry! :furawatchi: they should change pritty soon. they are age 3 all day and they haven't changed yet. :D the boys name is gotch and the girls name is cea. i think whale gotch and cea are sleeping ill take care of the baby (itch) so i don't have to take care of her later. babies are too hard for me to take care of unless i have my full atention on them. :) i wish they weren't so hard to take care of! so, whats up with you ta,ma? <_<

P.S gotch and cea are the two that turned into my leased favorit tama. at least they will change soon! :angry:

Here's my tama's stats:

V1-Dead battery

2nd V1-on pause

V2-On pause

V3-Hidy,6,girl,93 lb, full meter,440pts.,adult

borrowed V3-bob,0,boy,full meter,1400pts.,kid

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLa bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

P.S. Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!
Stop saying Bla! :p It's sooooooooooooooo annoying!!!!! :gozarutchi:

Me: :p

You: B)

I edited ur post when I quoted it. It was just a little joke. :D :lol: :lol: Sorry if I hurt ur feelings in anyway. And sorry for getting off topic :D - I couldn't resist! ;) :p :p :p

:hitodetchi: :p ;) how RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D :blink: :(

one of my v3s are still with my friend. but i got her v1! :unsure: (we traded) i was starting to get bored with 4 v3s, and im gussing that my freind got bored with her v1, so we traded! :wacko:

well, gotch and cea arnt going to marry. :D when i traded with her v1 she wanted another v3, and it was gotch! :furawatchi: but my freind needed to get hers maried too so i let her have gotch.

my v1 and one of my v3s are sooo CUTE right now! they are rolling at the same time! :ph34r: they are going to marry.

well, im gona buy my v3 a ball on tamatown. :ph34r:

p.s. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla! bla bla bla bla bla!!!!! :wacko: :p bla bla bla bla BLA BLA BLA!!!!!!! :unsure: ;) bla bla bla. bla bla bla bla BAWK BAWK, BAKAH!!!!!!!!! ^_^ ~L.O.L!~ ;)

my v1 that i barowed turned into a :lol: !!!!! thats my fav tama! then i married it to my v3, that turned into an alagator guy. there kids were both girls. then i married my other v3s. 1 was a :ph34r: and the other was a tarakotchi. the kids were both girls too! ^_^ i don't like waiting for the match maker. all of my tamas are on puase right now.(and i lost them, good thing there in a pile. if i find 1, i'll find them all!) :p :D B)

my v1 that i barowed turned into a :furawatchi: !!!!! thats my fav tama! then i married it to my v3, that turned into an alagator guy. there kids were both girls. then i married my other v3s. 1 was a :D and the other was a tarakotchi. the kids were both girls too! :) i don't like waiting for the match maker. all of my tamas are on puase right now.(and i lost them, good thing there in a pile. if i find 1, i'll find them all!) :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :kusatchi:
Peoples-let me explain, I didn't post this, tamagotchibeepbeep did. I went over to her house and we went on tamatalk. I logged in on mine, but then we had to go. So i never logged out. Then tamagotchibeepbeep

probably went on and used my account accidentaly. Plz forgive us. If ur confused plz pm me. :hitodetchi:

What are group hatchings anyway??? im confused :)
Group hatchings are when people get together and talk about wat there tama's are doing.

Hope this helped. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back