LUV-UR-GOTCHI Group hatching

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love :mametchi: Kuchipatchis they're my favorite tamagotchi! Unfortunately, i never had a kuchipatchi before, but i keep hoping for one! can i join? i don't want to rehatch them but they're only one year old and group hatchings are for tamagotchis the same age or close to the same age right?

I love :mametchi: Kuchipatchis they're my favorite tamagotchi! Unfortunately, i never had a kuchipatchi before, but i keep hoping for one! can i join? i don't want to rehatch them but they're only one year old and group hatchings are for tamagotchis the same age or close to the same age right?
iv'e got A LOT of kuchupatchis befor. there my fave too! :lol: :furawatchi: ^_^ :unsure: but a kutchupatchi means bad health, so if you get mametchis or memetchis all the time or something that means it might be hard. and of cours you can join! if it'smy group hatch, enyone can join. and we don't have to be the same age.

I'm too lazy to post wat I just typed so check out the latest news in my blog.

I LOST ALL OF MY V3S!!!!! :huh: WWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :) :) :D THEY'RE PROBLY DEAD BY NOW!!!!(well of caors they're dead, i havn't found them in three days!) but i still have my v1! :( it turned into my favorit teen tamagotchi! i don't know the name but it looks like this:

^.^.^|

<____/

it's sapost to be a head with flams for hair i think.

I'm too lazy to post wat I just typed so check out the latest news in my blog.
Ooh that's advertising. I made a mistake. Sorry, please forgive me.

Hey sure i'll join your group hatching. When will we do it? ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

This is my favourite tama. :wacko: What's your's :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :chohimetc

:wacko: :wacko: :nyatchi: :wacko: :wacko: I have a V3:alice girl 0 and a V3 qmr?c boy 0. what Do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back