Are Neopets Fun?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like neopets?

• Yes! They are sooo fun! I highly recomend you to get one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Their cool, and fun.

• Their not the best.

• Their OK.

• Nah, that toy is boring!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I want to know if I should get one. Should I? Are they fun? What can you do with them? So many questions. Please post!!![/SIZE]

Neopets are great!I have a Pocket Aisha and it's so cool!Her battery lasted a long time too.I highly recomend getting one.

Neopets are good. ^_^ . Although I haven't got one, they sound really good. I've heard you can earn np (neopoints) to buy them food and toys.

They are really fun!I have 4 and their sooooo cute!But they are not like tamagotchis at all!!!

Neopets, the website, is amazing. It's so complex and the HTML is great. The drawings are really detailed and they have a whole world called Neopia.

My opininon is that neopets are cool! I have a royalgirl acara she's fun! I also recomend Scorchio. He's my favorite!!! :D

:D :blink: :D

I wouldn't recomend buying a Pocket Neopet. When I first seen it in the store I thought I would be getting something simular to a tamagotchi. I started it and then got bored in a day or so because it hardly needed any care except when it was hungry which half the time I missed anyway do to me being in school back then. I eanded up taking the batteries out because to me tamagotchi is more amusing then the neopet was. Did get addicted to the Negg Drop game though.

I have a pocket Aisha and another pocket neopet which includes three different breeds of neopets (an Ixi, a Draik and a Lupe) I don't usually take care of them anymore because I don't have time. I prefer www.neopets.com to the pocket neopets.

Seriously, don't. Those Neopets are boring as watching paint dry. They don't do anything, they look wierd and are too big to fit into a pocket. Tamagotchi's 4 EVA!!!

They suck. My friend had one and in my opinion it was the worst piece of merchandise Neopets has come out with. I wouldn't recommend one.

Seriously, don't. Those Neopets are boring as watching paint dry. They don't do anything, they look wierd and are too big to fit into a pocket. Tamagotchi's 4 EVA!!!
Yup! They pretty much do nothing. Basic concept win NP from the games, buy things for your neopet. That pretty much sums up what they do. I hated mine when got mine a 2 years ago. It just sits with the batteries out. Its pretty boring.

I'd say do it, but that site gets way boring after about two months. But you may find it to be more fun than I did. The pets are all pretty much cute, save for Scorchio. So go for it and see what happens.

Yup! They pretty much do nothing. Basic concept win NP from the games, buy things for your neopet. That pretty much sums up what they do. I hated mine when got mine a 2 years ago. It just sits with the batteries out. Its pretty boring.
the pocket neopets or the website? i like neopets.

Don't register on that site! You'll get addicted, drawn in to the most pointless site on the internet! And there's no way out of it because neopets never die! You can try to abandon them, but the site makes you feel guilt!

i picked the top one, they're soooooooooo COOL!

Neopets Webpage

I also have the Pocket Pet & the talking action figure ( by the way i'm a girl that LOVES boy stuff...)

You better not make fun of me :eek: liking boy stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back