Are Neopets Fun?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like neopets?

• Yes! They are sooo fun! I highly recomend you to get one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Their cool, and fun.

• Their not the best.

• Their OK.

• Nah, that toy is boring!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What neopets do you mean?

The neopets website or

the pocket pet or

the talking action figure?

if its the Pocket pet i rate that: **** (four out or five stars)

The website i rate: ***** (five out of five stars)

Action Figure *** (three out of five stars)

My Webpage with the cutest pets you've ever SEEN!

Please Come you can't resist there adorable faces!

My fav Tama : :furawatchi:

Neopets are good. :huh: . Although I haven't got one, they sound really good. I've heard you can earn np (neopoints) to buy them food and toys.
Yeah it was cool. Then a forum and guilds. Lots of things!

[SIZE=14pt]I want to know if I should get one. Should I? Are they fun? What can you do with them? So many questions. Please post!!![/SIZE]
yeah! definetley. i've been on neopets for 3 yrs now and i love it!

If you ask me I think the SITE Neopets is pretty great. I might get bored for a bit but im always going back to it. On the other hand the pocketpets arent that great....i played with it for about 3 days.....then I let my friend borrow it and never asked for it back. Heh heh....oops :kuribotchi: ;;;;. I did like the alarmclock tho...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get involved with Neopets, it's like the Matrix.

I have a pocket aisha she is SOO AWSOME I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET ONE!!

DEFINATELY

I THINK NEOS ARE GREAT!!! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I AM IN TAMATALK. 2 PROVE THAT I LUV THEM LOOK AT MY AVATAR, IT'S A NOEPET.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

In my opinion, both the Neopets site and the Neopets pocket toy sucks. I think Kuwagata said all that I wanted to say, except that the Neopets website is equally boring.

I THINK NEOS ARE GREAT!!! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I AM IN TAMATALK. 2 PROVE THAT I LUV THEM LOOK AT MY AVATAR, IT'S A NOEPET.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
*Gives cookie* That's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back