FREEWEBS.COM IS CHEAPO!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] :D :D I CAN'T HAVE MY WEBSITE ANYMORE!!! F***!!!! IT SAYS I NEED TO PAY IF I WANT MY WEBSITE BACK!!!! FREEWEBS SUCK! DON'T GO TO IT. :D :angry: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]AND THATS WHAT I HAVE ON [/SIZE]MY MIND!!!

i don't have my website... :( :( :( :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D Thats all right I now how you fell have to pay for something you don't sapest to pay I would hate that too. :D :D :D

That IS really stupid...I see why you hate freewebs.com

It's really stupid beacause it's called FREEwebs.com

I'm never using freewebs.com,go to www.yahoo.com and sign-up and then go to Geocities and use the page-builder.It's not as easy as freewebs but it's free forever inless you want to upgrade to get a domain name but it's only $4.95 a year.(American money)I use Yahoo! and you get a free e-mail and website for free. :D It's alot better than stupid freewebs.com.

Another hosting site you may be interested in is www.brinkster.com. You get a lot of space and features for free. I found it like 2 years ago and I wouldn't recommend anything else to anyone. Good luck!

Will they even let you transfer your files to another host or did they really get you unless you pay?

Looks like you are a victim of your own popularity! they locked the account because it exceeded its monthly bandwidth limit (i.e.-too many visitors). The page should be back up at the start of next month...

Ah! Back to the old bandwidth limits! :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt] :D :D I CAN'T HAVE MY WEBSITE ANYMORE!!! F***!!!! IT SAYS I NEED TO PAY IF I WANT MY WEBSITE BACK!!!! FREEWEBS SUCK! DON'T GO TO IT. :D :angry: [/SIZE]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AND THATS WHAT I HAVE ON MY MIND!!!

i don't have my website... :( :( :( :) :)

</span>
WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS IT DOESNT MAKE ME PAY EVER WHICH IS A GOOD THING BUT STILL WHAT THE HECK THIS IS SO ODD!!!!

[SIZE=14pt] :D :D I CAN'T HAVE MY WEBSITE ANYMORE!!! F***!!!! IT SAYS I NEED TO PAY IF I WANT MY WEBSITE BACK!!!! FREEWEBS SUCK! DON'T GO TO IT. :D :angry: [/SIZE]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AND THATS WHAT I HAVE ON MY MIND!!!

i don't have my website... :( :( :( :) :)

</span>
WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS IT DOESNT MAKE ME PAY EVER WHICH IS A GOOD THING BUT STILL WHAT THE HECK THIS IS SO ODD!!!!

I agree with you jem. What the heck!

????????

What do you mean what's so odd jeminy?Nothing is odd,it's just freewebs.com is stupid.

[SIZE=14pt] :( :( I CAN'T HAVE MY WEBSITE ANYMORE!!! F***!!!! IT SAYS I NEED TO PAY IF I WANT MY WEBSITE BACK!!!! FREEWEBS SUCK! DON'T GO TO IT. :( :( [/SIZE]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AND THATS WHAT I HAVE ON MY MIND!!!

i don't have my website... :( :( :( ;) :D

</span>
What kind of name is 'freewebs' if u have to pay???

That is stupid!

I agree with mangorox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back