FREEWEBS.COM IS CHEAPO!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate bandwidth. It is so incovinent.

I wish it was never made and you never have to pay for all the people visting your site...

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] :ph34r: :ph34r: I CAN'T HAVE MY WEBSITE ANYMORE!!! F***!!!! IT SAYS I NEED TO PAY IF I WANT MY WEBSITE BACK!!!! FREEWEBS SUCK! DON'T GO TO IT. :ph34r: :ph34r: [/SIZE]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AND THATS WHAT I HAVE ON MY MIND!!!

i don't have my website... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ;) B)

</span>
Oh no, That mean's u don't have ur website! :)

WAH!

I was a huge fan of ur site, I even sent u an email about it! :ph34r:

Yeah, it is cheapo!! :ph34r:

Yes! people they trick you!!! First they say its free! Then they make you pay a month later!!!

Again are you talking to me? AND I'M NOT AN ANGRY PERSON! :( :)

-sticks G+J in a padded room away from other members- :) If they really read these posts they would know its not about them. I stinks for you Oniontchi, hope your sites back up and running soon.

You know,people try and trick alot.For instance,when I signed up for freedomains.com,it charged me money!Freewebs is doing the same thing to you,oniontchi.

You know,people try and trick alot.For instance,when I signed up for freedomains.com,it charged me money!Freewebs is doing the same thing to you,oniontchi.
WHAT!!!!!!!!! IF FREEWEBS IS DOING THIS 2 U ALL THEN IT'S NOT HAPPENING 2 ME SOMEONE HELP I'M CONFUSED

^_^ Well this is how I really act when I'm angry ok? :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back