NOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever left your Tama in the rain?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No way? Are you crazy? What you are...

• No, but I will.....

• Just a little

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasaurclai

Reaction score
I accidentley left my Tama out in the rain and some of the pixels washed away!!!!!!!! I'm so dumb.

well not in the rain, but i have got mine wet!!! but it dried! _ _

U

I accidentley left my Tama out in the rain and some of the pixels washed away!!!!!!!! I'm so dumb.
Just open the back cover, and leave it out in the sun (inside), so it dries.

My tamagotchi has been in the washing machine and it survived, but mostly because I opened it up.

Thats too bad. Atleast now you remember not to leave it out in the rain.

looknohands

I voted no, but all 3 of mine have been droped in a sink with running water before. But only 2 survived and 1/2 that survived had to be RESET. :huh: And...... please don't call yourself dumb. You are probalbly very smart and talented. REMEMBER: There's a little bit of magic in everyone. Bye!

JF334

no i havent but my sis did. if i am going out in the rain i put my tama in my poket where it is safe from the rain.

No. But my little (If 4get his name) got wet. Mum reset him. I haad to start all over!! Anyway, whoever started this topic, i feel bad 4 you. It sux getting yuor tamas wet.

my baby sister dropped mine in her bath once and there was water in it and the buttons were messed up so i stuck a game piece in the reset button all night planning to fix it in the morning bcause the buttons didnt work so i got up in the morning to go fix it an it was good as new i downloaded the data and it was ok!

Wow, i dropped mine once in the tub and the same thing happened. I had 2 reset mine though. My friend once dropped hers in a bucket of water at school(our school hasn't banned tamagotchis yet) and there was this blob of water on her screen! mine right now has this weird dirt spots in it...but they're small so It's okay

The water blob thisg happened to mine, except with root beer! And ya know what?? I didn't even see the root beer spill! My friends just told me about it. All my Tamas were fine.

JF3334

JUST A LITTLE...I know some one who left it in their pocet and now there is a black line in the middle of their tama. thats a big.........[SIZE=21pt]OOOPS!!!![/SIZE]

once i left my tama in the cold and wen i got it, some of the pixiles went away....wierd.... <_<

that sux! but what everyone said open it and let it dry! I hope your tama works!

and you're not dumb! It was just an acciedent! It happens! And I'll probably drop mine in a puddle (or something) soon! lol <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend left it out in a storm and we totally forgot we woke up and went outside and saw it now his tama is gone and my dad told me to give one to him and now one is missing hmmmmmmmmmm....

i dropped mine in a puddle and it started blinking and beeping LOL so now i have a different one

my friend dropped it in the snow when it was azn egg...it was ok, but it took a few days to hatch. :ph34r: :mimitchi: ^_^ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back