NOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever left your Tama in the rain?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No way? Are you crazy? What you are...

• No, but I will.....

• Just a little

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentley left my Tama out in the rain and some of the pixels washed away!!!!!!!! I'm so dumb.
aww no your not! Its OK we all make mistakes! Though I've never done that, But i dont really use my tama.

once i left my tama in the cold and wen i got it, some of the pixiles went away....wierd.... :eek:
once I left mine outside in the cold... when I came back...*duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* there was fog :( ! but it turned out okay! :D ;) :nyatchi: :wacko: :D :) :lol:

My sister once had her tama on a chain around her neck and leaned over to grab a napkin. Then I figured out that when she leaned over to get the napkin her tama was dipped into her clam chowder because it was covered in soup dripping everywhere! :angry: LOL!!! Too funny!

I have never left any of mine in the rain, but my little sister left hers outside once. Nothing happened however. :blink:

That happened 2 me. It fell off my lanyard when it was sprinkling. I ony realised 1/2 hour later. IT, AMAZINGLY, WAS JUST LIKE BEFORE!!

I went swimming with my tama :D I had him in few plastic bags and put him in my pockets of my shorts.

no problems :)

[font[fontmine was lost and i left it outside from gardening and

my grandma found it three days later out in the front lawn. it was frozen cold from the rain storm the night before but i pu it in the sun and no pixels got washed away, my tama did die though *cry* the only thing left is a hair in my tama, i cant seem to get it out. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back