answers on how to get certain characters :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erbonilla

Reaction score
:lol: ok to get a mimitchi all you have to do is just feed it sushi ( on V3 ) and for snack a tart :D

:lol: to get this green guy all you have to do is just be bad mommy and daddy :lol:

:p to get her you must be a diet person you must have her so so skinny like 1lb jk :p

:unsure: this is rare so you get this person randomly :ph34r:

nyatchi: to get him you need a code i have him yay me * claps like london* :eek:

:ph34r: for this guy just make him fat like 10000000000000000000000000lbs LOL :ph34r:

note: this has been tested

for more info on other tamas just reply to me o :

Last edited by a moderator:
yea also if this does not work just tell me wat went wrong and we will fix it also there is only on tama i cant get :unsure: the one is a poocatchi >_<

can you please tell me how to get :ph34r: :eek: :D :ph34r: :ph34r: :unsure: :lol: any or all of them thanks
ok plz pick one of those tamas plz and thanks :lol:

ok to ger the mouseatchi ( thats its name :ph34r: ) you need to only play bump and heading and only eat bread and apple ok? :lol: :unsure:

or if that does not work ( bc it only comes up on V1 and V2 ) try this one :unsure: it is an easy one to get just take good care of it :ph34r:

ok for this one :lol: you must check on it every 15 minutes so it wont lose any hearts but for the two are really hard to get this on :ph34r: is the only one i cant get sorry :eek: but for this on :unsure: just do the same with this one :D

ok that one is cool just dont feed it but when its hearts are all gone feed it all over again!!! :unsure:

ok im all alone :huh: plz come to my blog plz im here waiting for anybody i can help see

- helps outs the tama - there now plz come :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back