answers on how to get certain characters :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok let me think plz wait ok i got it just dont feed it any snacks make its heart go up by the games u play ok? :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my say on how to get certain characters...

Mametchi/Mimitchi- Perfect care

Meal- Scone Snack- Cone

Pyonkotchi/???- Perfect care

Meal- Sushi Shack- Apple

Memetchi/???- Some forgetfulness about hunger and happiness

Meal- Scone Snack- Cone

Nyatchi- Stuffed Animal.

Buy for 2500 points.

Hohotchi- Costume.

Redeem all shop codes.

Most characters have a 'cousin' who you can get by treating it with the same care on different generations.

thanks you all ill tell everybody now!!

attention:dancingkaley is awesome :D :( :( :( :eek: :lol: :lol:

ok guys im here ok so just tell me if you need anything :p

Can someone please help me get some tama characters??!! I would really like to know how to get all characters, but as many as you knbow how to get is fine!!! Please PM me woth some answers!!! ty

Yes, you can get memitchi if you take really good care of him.

Check on him every 10 minutes, and disipline him/her.

That is basically it!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get an Urutchi/Wooltchi & I just can't figure out how. Can you guys in here help? I'm coming into my 4th generation now, so I know it's possible this time around. Thanks in advance!

Ok, I guess that nobody knows about the wooltchi, that's ok. I've done hours of research in various logs, but still no luck. Now I'm trying to get an androtchi/Robotchi :kuribotchi: . I have a V3, so I'd really appreciate some help with this one. :mametchi: :huh:

Hey, Ive got a kuchipatchi by taking EXELENT care of it.

My kuchipathis daughter became a MIMITCHI and I took the same care....

and its not MAUSEACTHI it is Marumimitchi.

I really think its random :huh:

just take good, average, or bad care of your tama, it will go random anyways.

Games or Food dont have nothing to be.

Mimitchis are gotten my EXELENT care and so Mametchis.

I got a Androtchi/Robotchi by taking good care of it.

Play games, nto fee dit snacks too much.

thanks you all ill tell everybody now!!

attention:dancingkaley is awesome :huh: :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :blink: :D :D
Lol, on another chat board on the Internet someone's signature is 'DON'T TRUST THIS PERSON!' and then a link to my profile! Lol!

To get a Gozarutchi/Masktchi all you need to do is take really bad care. One time I halved everything (5 discipline marks, always letting hearts drop to 2 before caring for it) and I still got Gozrautchi/Masktchi, but you may need to neglect more. Doing this same method on a v3 I got Kurokotchi.

If you're only going to be away for a couple of hours, try leaving your Tamagotchi unpaused, and let's see what character you end up with.

This will be interesting.

Lol, on another chat board on the Internet someone's signature is 'DON'T TRUST THIS PERSON!' and then a link to my profile! Lol!
To get a Gozarutchi/Masktchi all you need to do is take really bad care. One time I halved everything (5 discipline marks, always letting hearts drop to 2 before caring for it) and I still got Gozrautchi/Masktchi, but you may need to neglect more. Doing this same method on a v3 I got Kurokotchi.

If you're only going to be away for a couple of hours, try leaving your Tamagotchi unpaused, and let's see what character you end up with.

This will be interesting.
I left my tamas alone for 1 hours twice a day all through its lifetime, and on my two V3s I got a Tsunotchi and dorotchi and on my 1 v2 I got a hanatchi.

Ok, most of that isn't true, here's what I know about how to get them:

Getting it skinny will get you a :rolleyes: or a Hanatchi

To get a :rolleyes: you must let both hungry and happy hearts drop 2 empty, but no less.

To get a mimitchi you must take perfect care and have a full training bar.

To get kutchipatchi you must give average care.

And you got Nyatchi and Masktchi right but not those above ^^^

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back