is there fakes of Dinkie Dino?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think i bought a fake?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe so

• yes i bought one too! oh no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PEACH_N_PLUM

Reaction score
ya...i was at the dollar store--well, i guess it's 'euro' or 'pound' store in ireland..

i thought 'wow it's like a tama! i want one!" and the dinos looked cute so i got one

then i found out it wasn't a dinosaur it was cats, dogs, chickens, bugs, and other things.

and it didn't work! it was so BORING! then i read on a tamagotchi website that there is TONS of fakes of Dinkie Dinos

i think i bought a fake. :D

Do you have any pictures of it? I'd be interested to see what it looks like. :rolleyes:

Yes - I bought a fake Dinky Pet (Dinkie Dinoa... note the wrong spelling!) in a toy shop the other day - it was just 99 pence (UK)

you can usually tell the fakes because they have something like "101 Games" or "100 in 1" written somewhere on the packet or the game itself

And yes - you get chickens, dogs, cows, frogs, etc. - even tho' there's a dino - like pic on the screen.

Mine was made in China and distributed in the UK by LB tronic / LB Group

LOL - it was so cheap I was curious.... well, you get what you pay for... barely works at all, very faint pixels on screen (unless you squeeze the casing tight together) and a pet that takes about half an hour to die... he he..

My best friend went to a bad store with fake junk in it last week..

there were copies of virtual pets all over! She bought a 'animal imaginado'. It said that it was a tamagotchi but when she pulled out the tab, it was dogs, hamsters, chickens, frogs, etc. It was funny though! LOL but it would connect since the infra-red connection on top was not really infra-red connection, it was more of a 'red piece of decoration.'

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - it was so cheap I was curious.... well, you get what you pay for... barely works at all, very faint pixels on screen (unless you squeeze the casing tight together) and a pet that takes about half an hour to die... he he..
lol. I bought one like that and the batteries keep falling out. It kept on reseting so i just trashed it. :D

[SIZE=11pt]Dinkie Dino is the most faked non-Tamagotchi pet.[/SIZE]

I have seen countless fakes on ebay.

Real Dinkie does not come in see-thru colors. Real Dinkie will never say -- in-1 on the pacakge.

They are easy to spot. All of the packages look like the Dinkie package but I always see that --in-i burst on the package. Just look for that and know that the real thing is hard to find.

My Dinkies

The real thing did come in 2 packages but that second package is impossible to find. But just look for that red burst on the package. That means it is fake. The real thing will start at about $15 for your price and go up to $30.

*whispers*

By the way, I have some extra genuine Dinkies for sale on my site.

I GOT A PINK 1 EXACTLY THE SAME AT THE EASTER SHOW LAST YEAR IN THE CRUNCHIE SHOWBAG MY FRIEND ALWAYS WANTED A TAMA SO WE GOT THE SHOWBAG THE NEXT DAY I LOOKED AT IT AND IT HAD ALL THIS WEIRD WRITING ALL OVER IT !! !pinkgurl! (soz for the capitals)

ok all dinky dinos aren't as fun as Tamagotchis. Ther just trying to rip of bandai. YOu can tell if its a real tamagotchi by..

1.) Check the package if it says bandai.

2.) Make sure to buy your virtual pets in toys "r" us, walmart, and all reliable places

3.)ONly buy tamagotchis or littlest pet shops(even though littlest pets aren't any good!)

ok all dinky dinos aren't as fun as Tamagotchis. Ther just trying to rip of bandai. YOu can tell if its a real tamagotchi by..

1.) Check the package if it says bandai.

2.) Make sure to buy your virtual pets in toys "r" us, walmart, and all reliable places

3.)ONly buy tamagotchis or littlest pet shops(even though littlest pets aren't any good!)
[SIZE=11pt]Actually, Dinkie Dino (the real thing) is a very desireable virtual pet.[/SIZE]

Don't knock something until you understand it. :lol:

[SIZE=11pt]Actually, Dinkie Dino (the real thing) is a very desireable virtual pet.[/SIZE]Don't knock something until you understand it. ;)
i agree. i ordered a dinkie dino off of ebay(after informing the person that they need to add rates to the U.S. on the product) and i cant wait for it to coe in the mail!

i agree. i ordered a dinkie dino off of ebay(after informing the person that they need to add rates to the U.S. on the product) and i cant wait for it to coe in the mail!
Exactly. Dinkie Dino's are infact very good (the real thing anyway) and only the fakes act like that. ^_^

I bought a fake Dinky Dino and I was really mad and dissapointed. Dinky Dino's are so cool and cute and when I saw it was chickens and other things I was so mad. I got tricked becuase the picture of the dino fakes were out of package and looked like real Dinky Dino's. I'll never make that mistake again.......

If any of you are curious as to what a real Dinkie Dino might look like, or if it's any fun at all, I have a personal log here:

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=5...=0#entry2178557

Check it out, maybe you might like it enough to want to purchase one yourself. I find them to be absolutely adorable and worth every penny. :huh: I think Mothra sells real ones at her online shop. :)

Ra,

anyway peach_n_plum was it red cuz here they hav the same one my friend roxanne got one and whan it gets sick a ambluance comes and it geta shot as in a needle lol yeah its pretty bad

[SIZE=14pt]they r so!!![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back