is there fakes of Dinkie Dino?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you think i bought a fake?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe so

• yes i bought one too! oh no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got real dinko dino off ebay along with the alien version.

the orignals are hard to find.

I think those 'fake' dinky dinos are made by same company that made the orignal dinky dino and alien 12 years ago.

I like hate dinky dinos! Why did u even think it was a tama?? Nowhere near it!

yea i bought i fake on and it looked like weird dot thingys jump around and the game is so stupid and theres no temperature thingy

i got a fake it was to blurry so i put it in the street and waited

i bought a green one after my friend got one from a show... deffinatley a rip off -_- . first you choose a character and wait for the "sweating egg" or "shaking house" to appear and a very faint happy birthday tune will sound then once hatched a cell phone icon will light up and you must tend to it. it falls asleep like, 10 mins after it hatches and it will die if you take your eye off it for 5 minutes. pretty lame if you ask me... there's even 2 reset buttons bigger than a, b, or c themselfs and i keep pressing them instead of a :huh:

Yup, I was scammed as well. Once I compared my old broken Dinky Dino and my new 'Dinky Dino' that I got off of ebay, I noticed that the buttons were hard, the animal was more square than rounded, the icons on the package WEREN'T the same as the icons on the tama, and the piece that the keychain is connected to is flat.

I was mad as heck. I was so excited to finally find a 'Dinky Dino' that I didn't pay too close attention to the details while bidding.

ALWAYS COMPARE AND CHECK WITH THE REAL ONES!!!

hey...i actually found a dinkie dino on ebay in a collection sale for 3.95...i bought it and it is indeed the real thing. you can actually find cheap dinkies if you know where to go

recently.

I just got bunch of dinkie dino which is 4 in 1

It is real ones from same company that made dinkie dinos.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

i bought one of the dinkie dinoa ones for my 6 year old son. i had a tamagotchi when i was younger, about 15 years ago when they first came out and i had no idea that there are so many different ones now.

his 'fake' one works just fine. he feeds it, plays rock paper scissors with it, it poops, exercises, tells us when he's sick and it's grown 3 times today. at first, i couldn't tell what it was, but it's grown into a lion.

i think these are good for younger kids to learn on .. and if they like it, it's ok to move on to a 'real' one. i wouldn't go out and spend $20+ on a tamagotchi for my son only to have him kill it in a day. i only spent $2 and he's having a blast with it.

when i was younger. my friend had one. i asked her if they were the real ones, she said it was. i went and bought one and so did my friend.... we hated them and couldnt understand why they didnt connect. i didnt no who to work it and it kept dieing so i left it in a restrant for sum one else to pick up. thats just my opinion. i think they are rubbish.

My friend has a Dinkie Dino. She has found one in her uncle's attic. If she sold it, it would definitely not be worth a dollar. Dinkie Dinos, are usually not found in Dollar Stores, it is probably just a fake. If you want to find a real one, EBay is an ideal place to find one.

Temari Nara

I have a fake Dinkie Dino. I never even knew what a Dinkie Dino was when I got it though. It's red, and it's shaped just like a Dinkie Dino, but, you know that logo of the baby dino between to cracked eggs? Well it has that logo but instead of a dino, it has like a little girl or something. And it says 49 in 1. LOL. ^_^ I got it at the dollar store for only like a buck so it's all good.

I remember I played with it for like 5 minutes, and then I stopped, and I put new battries in it but it doesn't work anymore. :lol:

lol!! I bought a fake about 30-60 minutes ago, It's like debug or something, YOU CAN PICK WITCH CHARACTERS YOU GET. heehee...harteeharhar

I have a fake Dinkie Dino. I never even knew what a Dinkie Dino was when I got it though. It's red, and it's shaped just like a Dinkie Dino, but, you know that logo of the baby dino between to cracked eggs? Well it has that logo but instead of a dino, it has like a little girl or something. And it says 49 in 1. LOL. :) I got it at the dollar store for only like a buck so it's all good.
I remember I played with it for like 5 minutes, and then I stopped, and I put new battries in it but it doesn't work anymore. :)
I KNOW i got one froma magazine, they are boring. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back