do you like Tama Town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like Tama Town????

• of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• it's ok

• no

• of Course NOT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love tamatown!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't in the right section. This should be in the What's on your Mind Section. But to answer your question, I love tamatown!!!

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

*binary: topic moved to What's On Your Mind*

yes!!!!of course i like tama town!!thats where i get my codes!!!!!!!!

TamaTown is just boring to me but thats also because of my age so what is boring to me might be fun for a kid. Anyway, I really don't have the time to look for all the items for your tama story. I would have to say I enjoy the Entama and Uratama much more. I've been to the e-Tamago and I liked how they had more to do. Don't know about the UraTown never been there. If I had to chose I would say, Its just ok and nothing more for TamaTown or the V3 other than some of the nice color designs. I guess I kinda feel like they thought we couldn't handle the Entama or something. *yes I know the V4 will be Entama-like but it will be a down-graded verson of it*

*yes I know the V4 will be Entama-like but it will be a down-graded verson of it*
THAT'S INDEED GOOD STATEMENT.

I applause for your daring opinion on v4. Yes, I felt it's not on par with Japanese tamagotchis. I like Entama-style town which makes Tamatown seem like a normal, almost boring town. (Note that Entama town has ALOT of animations)

I think Bandai US want to be different from Japan (referring to designs and tamatown) but alas no, they fail to keep our attention for long. I owned v3 last June and I stoped playing with it cos tamatown v3 is too slow for my liking.

NOW, I learnt my lesson and will take my time raisng my pet and keep myself from checking for updates in Tamatown v4. (only if these are avaiable in Singapore.....groans)

i think its ok, when you done everything and got every cone its gonna be boring

Yeah, tat's it. Once you got everything, anything else beyond these would be purely NOTHING.

It goes to show that people behind Tamatown scene have....been SLACKING and don't feel like doing new additions. I admire the Japanese team (entama) who made alot of efforts to update new things within short notice.

I feel like the V4 town is just the same as the V3 town. There not that much difference in them. Wish they would make it more interesting and do more updates. I've only used the V4 Tamatown once and that was only to go shopping for items. The V4 itself is ok, not the Entama but not extremely bad either.

Please,Why post THIS?!Who WOULDN`T luv tamatown.Seriously,If they didn`t love tama tamatown then whats the point of having a tama!!!? :p :wacko: :angry: :ph34r: :wub: :kusatchi: :nazotchi: :nyatchi: ;) :gozarutchi: :D ^_^ :mimitchi: :mametchi: :p

Hollywond_angel,

I understand how you felt but.....

Please note that, most of us are very crazy about tamatown. So therefore our expectations are high on tamatown.

Translates to that we want tamatown to be better and on same level as uratown (don't you simple LOVE the vivid colours and more fantastic layouts of uratown?!)

Look at tamatown, only 1 town layout unlike several towns in uratown. I do love tamatown, just that US programmers put in bit more effort to keep us occupied in tamatown instead of simply buying and earning points. We would not bother tamatown till everything is settled and ready for tamagotchi invasion (read: hogging our computers and spending time with tamas more than anything else)

I don't know the purpose of threadstarter's but I help added my own thoughts in this post since the topic is relevant to what I think of tamatown :blink:

I'm on the older side of Tamaowners and I feel like Tamatown is LACKING bigtime. There is limited things to do and once you do it all, it does get quite boring. I think it may be better for the v4 version when they actually open those other towns up, but for right now its BORING. They defientely cater to the younger crowd. Is there any word on when they are going to update Tamatown?

I'm on the older side of Tamaowners and I feel like Tamatown is LACKING bigtime. There is limited things to do and once you do it all, it does get quite boring. I think it may be better for the v4 version when they actually open those other towns up, but for right now its BORING. They defientely cater to the younger crowd. Is there any word on when they are going to update Tamatown?-ejja

*****************************QUOTE*************************************************

I SO agree with ya ejja<_<, SOOOOOOOOO BORRRRRING, I mean it was all a YAHOO! type of thing when the v3 was out, then :eek: , When ya look at it you go "Oh this is the same thing as the V3 tamatown, soo boring", and then you think, whats the point of going to tamatown really if you only collect souvineers that NEITHER you or your tamagotchi would be able to play with :furawatchi: :furawatchi: .

Seriously, if I were to do something about it, I would sugggest to e-mail bandai and tell them about this :furawatchi: :furawatchi: , because the sales will obviously start to drop as the v5 comes out :eek: , No offense Bandai B)

- Lovelyswan23 :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back