do you like Tama Town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you like Tama Town????

• of course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• it's ok

• no

• of Course NOT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought a v4 hoping that tamatown would be better and its really nothing special. dont get me wrong i love playing with my tama but as far as visiting tamatown it is kind of lame. i mean its totally kawaii and whatever but as far as being entertaining it just is not. :angry: hopefully bandi will try to appeal to its consumers. i feel if it was more broad ranged and had more to do it would have much more appeal.

I went to Japan, Canada, New York, France, and Australia and got the souvenirs! Yay!

P.S. I'm new!

well tmatown is ok butt then after u get 10 things thats it and u have 2 get another code to type in its soo annoying then wonce u do everything theres like no point in it cause then ur done and theres nothing 2 do its annoying and its confusing its like i like it like 21% then i HATE it 79% i dont no y but its just really annoying!! do u like it

p.s. they reall ynned 2 make some adjustments on tamaton like really bad someone should call and tell them 2 change it sometime soon

:) i love tamatown and there is going to be 3 new towns on tamatown ver4 you can view that by going to the gotchi station

:)

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Tamatown for V3- eh, I brarely vistit it.

It just doesn't have much in it.

Now tamatown for V4 I like alot better. You can get GPs very easily and new towns are coming! ^^

I guess overall, tamatown was a little of a let down for me, but I still like free munays! :furawatchi:

It's OK. I HATE V3 tamatown and I like V4 a lot. But like they said, it's soooo boring after you done everything on it already.

///Matchy :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I like it because you can easily earn points on there, but in a conclusion I don’t really like tamatown.

:) :lol: :huh: :) :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back