GotchiGirl96's TamaLog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I always wanted to make a tamagotchi log, and today is the day I've finally decided to create one. So here it is. Feel free to post comments of what you think of my log.

I'll start off with my tamagotchi's' status report:

Name: Alex

Generation: 13g

Training: FULL!!!

Weight: 32 lbs

Stage: Adult

Type: Kuchipatchi

I am so excited that Alex turned into a Kuchipatchi! I've always wanted one for my V3. They're so cute!!! From the 13 generations of tamagotchi that I've had so far, Alex looks the cutest when he is playing with his items. I can't wait until the matchmaker comes. I hope he gets a baby girl. I'm so fed up with boys because I've had three in a row and if I get another one I think I'm going to rip my hair out!!!!!! Anyways, that's all for now. I'll post more when Alex does something exciting. That should be later tonight when he starts bathing or brushing his teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my first post I forgot to tell you that Alex has 9999 points and since there is really nothing else to say I will put down Alex's lists.

Foods

regular menu

hamburger

tacos (wrapped)

hot dog

Snacks

regular menu

Items

ball

bow tie

shoes

cap

bow

weights

sunglasses

doll

shirt

umbrella

music

wig

rc toy

rc car

mirror

throne

blocks

boom box

tv

wings

action figure

rc car 2

clone (!!)

cuckoo clock

trumpet

drum

gramaphone

costume

skates

royal costume

Souvenirs

all except 32

That's all for now. Remember to leave a comment after reading my log.

P.S. Kuchipatchis look so cute when they are just bobbing around on the screen. Sometimes it looks like they are blowing kisses!

P.P.S. Sorry for making this post so long. I hope I didn't bore you guys too much.

I forgot to tell you that as soon as Alex evolved I made him use the makeup and the pencil. With the pencil he drew something real cute, but I couldn't make out what it was. With the makeup he looked in the mirror for a while and only his eyelashes popped up. My poor shy baby. LOL! His eylashes were very long, but that's all I could tell you. I feel like I'm talking to myself here. Please please please tell me what you think of my log. I already know that it isn't that good, but I need people to tell me that cuz I feel alone here. Please leave comments! Look at the wittle face!!!! ^_^

OMG!!!!! I just gave Alex his T.V. and he was watching the episode where Kuchipatchi and Mametchi were talking and then Mametchi started floating and Alex gave me the cutest smirk I've ever seen. His beak was facing to the right. His eyes were 2 pixel dashes and his beak line was curved to look like a smile. I could have died, that's how cute it was. Before I also gave Alex his R.C. toys to play with and they tumbled over the first Alex started controling them. Then he got mad. It was pretty funny. When Alex wears his cap, it's a real cap and it's black. He dances around holding onto his hat, then he pulls it off and when it's off he gives me his happy face. It was so adorable. Alex looks adorable when his body zooms in when he uses items like the cap and shirt and bow and bow tie and stuff like that. He looks like a duck!!!! LOL!!!

Your log is great! :) :hitodetchi:
Really? Thanks a lot!!! I'm trying hard to put as much detail in it as possible so it could be clear and understandable. Umm.. I like cheese. LOL!!! Hmm.. I wonder what food Alex likes best I'd better go check. Anyways, thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it!!!

GotchiGirl96

OMG!! I just found out that Kuchipatchis like corn and hate the chicken drumstick. How could that be. I hate corn!!!! Anyways, I'd better go check the shop and see if there is any corn. Nope. The shop had cherries and two tacos for the foods choice. For the items there was a cap. When is my shop going to get the good stuff like the fishing pole, chest, genie, shovel, makeup, and pencil. I'm getting really bored checking the shop and seeing items that I already have. Anyways, I gotta go.

P.S. I still like cheese!!!! :hitodetchi: :) ;) :) ;)

LOL!! Thanks for the information about changing the shop. Anyway, I just caught Alex brushing his teeth. ADORABLE!!! Then I put him to bed. I'll post more tomorrow.

P.S. Thanks to tama_girl7777777 for her nice comment about my log. I never thought that my first log would be a good one. Thanks again!!!

I love this log soo much! It's awesome! The best part is it's not like most tamalogs, they are boring most of the time. This is my favorite log ever!

Thanks for reading my log!!! I don't know how I got a Kuchipatchi because I only missed one training opportunity and the training is full. Also I kept it at its minimum wait all the time except at the time it evolved into an adult. It was three pounds overweight because I was meaning to play a game with it but I never did. I wanted a Mametchi, but I'm happy that it turned into a Kuchipatchi. OMG!!!!!!! I just checked on Alex and I saw that he was coming up close to the screen. He was giving me his happy face. Hmmm.... That's strange. On my V1 when I had Kucipatchi and he came up close to the screen, he would come up close to the screen holding a flower in his mouth and then he would kiss the screen. That was really cute. But I guess it is different on a V3. NO FAIR!!! LOL! But anyways, I guess it's still really cute. But I still like the V1 Kuchipatchi better. Hmmph! BanDai just HAD to change the Kuchpatchi random animations. UGHHH!! Out of all the characters they just HAD to choose Kuchipatchi. LOL! Alright now, enought about my rage with BanDai and back to Alex. He's just hopping around right now. Still no corn in the shop. Oh, I told you that I have a V1. Yes I did. I might start to make this log a log of my V3 and my V1. But it's up to the people who read my log. I'm asking you guys. Do you want me to post about my V1 and my V3. Be heard!!! Don't be shy!!! I want to know because I want to make this log as interesting as possible and if that means having to write about my V1, then I'll post about my V1. If you want me to do that, just add a reply in this log. Anyways, that's all for now. Make sure to keep yourself up to date with my log. Oh, and sorry I made this post so long. Thanks for not falling asleep on me!

OMG!!! I just realized that my log is a hot topic!!! Thanks to everyone who reads and enjoys my log! Yay! I've got fans! Anyways, in my last post I forgot to tell you Alex's growth log. Well...Here it is.

Teletchi (boy)>Tamatchi>Piroririroritchi>KUCHIPATCHI!!!!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :( :angry: Thanks for reading my log! I also think your log is not like most. It's funny and exciting! I'll make my log funny and exciting as well! Be sure to check back often at it! :lol:

Well, I just checked on Alex. He was fine. Right now he is four and he weighs thirty pounds. I just gave him his ball to play with. He made it up to the last part and then he fell off. He is not that good when he plays with his ball. He always seems to fall off. He's not too good at his R.C. toys either. I'm trying to practice him on them, but it gets boring after a while. Anyways, remeber how I said I was going to leave it up to you guys to make the decision if I should post about my V1? Well, forget about it. I've decided that I'm just going to post about it anyway. If you like this idea, add a reply in this log. Ok then, here are my V1 tamagotchi's stats.

Name: Emma

Training: 4 bars

Weight: 93 lbs (what a fatso huh? LOL!)

Generation: 1g

Type: Ichigotchi

Well here's the story. I had my V1 on the 4th generation before and it was a boy and his name was Zon?!. Anyways, he was an oldie and was 15 tamayears old. I got really tired of him and I reset him. I kept resetting until I got a girl. It was my 3rd time I got a girl. Before Zon?! and Emma I had a tamagotchi on my V1 that was named Sammy (girl). She was also an oldie. She died when she was 26. I could've gotten her to live a lot longer, but I forgot about her one day and the next morning when I woke up I saw the angel with wings. I was really mad at myself for forgetting about her. Anyway, that was my story. I want to see if I could grow Emma into an oldie and see how long she will live. Well that's all for now. *starts dancing for no apparent reason whatsoever* LOL!! Check back often to see if I have updated my log. Well, Bye for now!!!!

I have to ask everyone a question. Do you think my log is better with or without the information about my V1. You see, the thing is, I think V1s are pretty boring (no offense to dancinkayley) and I think that having info about my V1 in here makes my log more boring than more interesting. Please reply to my log and tell me if a V3 and a V1 log is better or worse than just a V3 log. Thanks!!!

Anyways, Alex and Emma are just hanging around, doing their little screen dance. HOLD EVERYTHING!!!! Gotta go check on them. CONTINUE EVERYTHING!!!! They're fine! LOL :angry: I just connected Alex and Emma, but then I deleted them from the other's friend list because I heard a rumor that if you have a tama of the opposite gender in your friend list, the matchmaker will never come and your tama will continure to grow old until it dies. *shivers* SCARY! :( Anyways, not much has been happening today with my tamagotchis. They're being very well behaved. Especially Alex. He almost never loses hearts. I was kind of surprised because Kuchipatchis are supposed to be a bad care adult. Very interesting.

Also I know this is off topic but I have to tell you people something else. PLEASE DO NOT PM ME!!!!!! I don't answer my PMs and I'm not going to start answering them. OK? OK!

Well, that's all for now!

<3 GotchiGirl96, Alex, and Emma

I love this log soo much! It's awesome! The best part is it's not like most tamalogs, they are boring most of the time. This is my favorite log ever!
will you check out mine? Is it boring like "most logs"? PLEEEEEEAse read my log! I have a link in my signature ;) ;) ;) :lol: :wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :angry: B) :lol: :D :(

Latest posts

Back