GotchiGirl96's TamaLog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, YoYo should be turning two tonight. He is really cute. Emma is still a Mametchi. I'm going to let her grow into an oldie and see how long she will live. In case you forgot from my earlier posts, I'm trying to get her to live past my record of 26. Ok, well YoYo is now 55 pounds. I know, he's a fatso. But when I'm at school, I can't play games with him when he is unhappy, I have to feed him snacks. So he's my little fatso and he's going through tough times thinking about his daddy and so he is eating more than usual. So I am taking him to a tamatherapist. (That's not true. I just made it up so my log would be funny and exciting. You'll see me doing that sometimes in my log.) Well, that's all for now.

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO READS MY LOG! I forgot to tell you guys this in my last post, I'm feeling like a loner over here. If you read my log, PLEASE leave a comment saying what you think of my log. THAT WILL BE ALL.

Now Emma is 4. YoYo is still 2. He should be turning 3 tonight. Last night when I was playing HEADING with YoYo I was wondering how his spiky head didn't pop the ball. He was just lucky that time. I wonder why all the tama characters have the names that they do. TOO MUCH WONDERING!!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

More Later!!!!!

Well, I was gonna post something that I thought I should put in my log, but I forgot. OH WELL! What are you gonna do about it, right? Well, now that I can't remeber what I was going to put down, I might as well put stats now.

YoYo

Weight: 47 lbs

Training: FULL!!!

Generation: 14g

Type: Hinotamatchi

Emma

Weight: 99 lbs

Training: 8 bars

Generation: 1g

Type: Mametchi

That's all for now!!!

P.S. Check out my adoption center in FUN STUFF entitled FLUFFY FRIENDS. It's an orphanage of abandoned tamacharacters.

Well, I remebered what I wanted to say. I wanted to say that I caught YoYo taking a bath last night and I saw Emma bathing and I caught her brushing her teeth. SO CUTE!!!! Anyways, YoYo is 3 now. He should be evolving either tonight or tomorrow. I can't wait! I hope he turns into a Wooltchi. Maybe even a Dorotchi would be nice. They're both adorable, so either one would make me happy. Emmy is 5 now. More later!

Well, YoYo is still three, Emma is still five, and I'm still bored. I can't wait for YoYo to evolve. Now, I'm thinking, if I don't get a Wooltchi that I will die. I want one so bad, you just don't know. You just don't. I've worked so hard on getting one and I think I have a pretty good chance of getting one. I'm very confident that I will get one and if I don't I hope I get a Dorotchi and if I don't get that, than I hope I get a......um........well, I don't know, but if I don't get either of those I hope to get something else that is cute. I don't know because I haven't checked the V3 growth chart in a while. YoYo lost some weight. He is not 40 pounds. Not bad. I'm trying to keep it up a little so it will increase my chances of getting a Wooltchi. More later!!! :D

I hate the world!!!! :D YoYo just evolved into a Chomametchi! :furawatchi: :( I hate those!!!! They are so UGLY!!! :huh: :( And to top that off, this is my 4th one!!! :eek: :) :( UGGHHHHH!!!! Alright, I'm not going to sit here letting out my feelings about why I hate Chomametchi!!!!! Well, now it's costume time. I have a Hohotchi costume and now is the time to use it!!!! BRB. Ok, I'm back. Now YoYo is disguised as a Hohotchi because he is so UGLY!!! But, as with all of my ugly tamas I still love him. But I wish he would be a Wooltchi or a Dorotchi. UGHHHHH! ;) ;) :angry: I don't like Chomametchis because their eyes just look so angry to me. I always seem to get them on my even generations. I've gotten Chomametchi......let's see....4 times out the 7 even generations that I've had on my v3. Well, I'm going to give YoYo his pencil. BRB. He's writing in a book with a thought bubble over his head. (Hohotchi) Very cute!!! More later.

GUESS WHAT PEOPLES!!!!!!!! GUESS!!!!! Well, I heard one of my tamagotchis make a beep. I thought it was Emma because I had YoYo around my neck and it sounded far away. So I looked at Emma's screen and there was the matchmaker!!!! She was matched up with a Memetchi (well obviously she's a Mametchi they are the perfect match), so of course I had to say YES. I did, and....are you ready for the excitement.......are you sure you're ready....well.......ok........SHE HAD A GIRL!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a happy camper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More later!!!!

P.S. WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!

Emma and her baby are just hanging out. Emma is 6 and YoYo is 4. I wonder what I should name Emma's baby. I think I'll name her Grace. Yep, Grace. I like that name. The matchmaker should be coming either tomorrow or the day after that for YoYo. I hope he gets a girl. YoYo is like my 5th boy in a row and if I get 1 more boy on my v3 I think I am going to RIP MY HAIR OUT!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I am calm now. I need to go check YoYo's shop. Corn, bananas, beef and a chest are in the shop. I am going to buy the chest. Hold on. Well, I bought it and opened it. It gave me 200 points. So it was like I never even bought it at all because it basically gave me back the money (gotchi points) I payed for it. Well, that's all for now!

Emma left her baby last night. I named the baby Grace. Grace turned into a Kinkamotchi. YoYo still hasn't gotten the matchmaker. Probably another hour and a half before he'll get the matchmaker. I hope he gets her today. I hope he gets a girl. Anyways, my tamas are just hanging around doing their little screen dance. Guess What? My friend's tamagotchi evolved into the same species as YoYo. I feel SO bad for my friend. We both think Chomametchi is ugly and we hate it. Well, at least I'm not alone. More later!!!!

Well, I thought the matchmaker would come for YoYo but she didn't. :( I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. :huh: I need to check on Grace. BRB. She lost a happy heart. I was experimenting whether a baby can get a toothache or not by feeding lots of snacks. It didn't work, so now I got a fat 0 year old tamagotchi toddler. 63 pounds to be exact. She weighs more than YoYo! He weighs 56 pounds right now. I guess they're both kind of fat. OH WELL! More later!

Latest posts

Back