What do you think about your School?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furawatchi girl

Reaction score
I personaly LOVE my school!! :) all my teachers are SOOO funny and every day i come home and my checks hurt from laughing so hard!! :angry: and it never gets old! my science teacher is SOOOO FUNNY! he somtimes comes in and mocks my Social Studys be hind his back! It is very funny! and my math teacher is the only female teacher, and she was walking the TV down the hall and accidentaly hit my science teacher! and he was fine. we were all laughing so hard! he got beat up by a girl!! lol! and they are the best teachers too! since they are so funny, the other students have no need to interup the class with somthing stupid because we are laughing half the time. and now that i think about it... i have gotten really smart this year (lol)! they teacher us a lot but without the long boring lessons. i am not trying to brag i was wondering what stuff you do. so what is your school like?

WARNING: do NOT say your school name or say the teachers names unless you they a teacher name that is very common, or make one up! Ex: Ms.Smith or somthing else common. :)

~Reanna

Last edited by a moderator:
UHHHH where do i start here are the ratings

Food(unles tacos)0!

clothes-0!

...)0!

lol

crowfrost

By the way can you check out Crowfrosts journy? thx tons

Mrs.Prigmoore my enrichment and Math techer= HILARIOUS!

She is just so funny!

Mrs.Miller=Fun reading teacher!

Mr.Stephens=He's funny, when were playing Jeopardy to get ready for a test, It'll be my turn to answer something and he'll lean over and go "psst! Hey Bailey! I know the answer? Do you know the answer?! Okay I'll give you the answer!!"

Mrs.Spears=Fun to be around.

Mrs.Tate=EEWWA! She is so annoying as a teacher!

Mrs.Adderhold=Funny, just how me and Nichole play around with her, and she calls us losers and stuff, it's just fun.

Mrs.Dillard=She goes down the hall dancing and singing "Shake shake shake ya money maka! Shake it like somebody was about to pay ya!" She is so funny!

Lunch and Food:

This might sound akward, but we have the BEST FOOD!

Here's what we have on the Menu:

FAST LINE-

Smoothie-$2.00

Slushie-$1.50

Fries(baked)-$1.25

Frozen Youget: $0.75

Churro: $0.75

Assorted Baked Chips: $0.75

Chips And Salsa: $1.00

Pretzal: $1.00

Cup Noodles: $1.00

Assorted Pocipcles: $1.00

Chocolate Chip Cookie: $0.25

We also have Chinese, Mexican, and American food thingy. Ohh and a Pizza Cart. There's alot more in the fast line, I just can't of anymore..

My school has it's pro's and cons.

PROS:

-Friendly Staff

-Fun Trips

-Cool Fund Rasiers (limo's for lunch)

-Paticipates in food drives

-Has awsome events (talent show, book fairs, (School Name) Idol

-Huge gym!

CONS:

-Vandilation(sp?) is a problem

-Garbage is all over the place

-People never flush the toliets

-The girls washroom IS haunted (just the other day, I was alone in the bathroom and I heard a voice say, "Welcome Stranger" in a whisper o_O I swear!)

-I'm in a portable <<

-Our school was SUPPOSED to have a swimming pool, a cafeteria, and more classrooms; but the cafeteria didn't happen, the swimming pool didn't happen, and even though we have a second story in our school only teachers are allowed up there (its like storage or something)

Overall, my school is a 7/10. It's not too bad. The playgroud is fairly big. Better then my last school. It was small, crummy, and the gym was half of the size as my gym now. The teachers at my other school weren't as nice, but I miss my friends. Since I took the bus to that school, I had to go to teh new school built in my area (I didn't HAVE to, but I did as many others did).

*Tgd*

eh, i rate my school an overall 5

we dont have a cafetiria...Yipeee^^

...the rest is pretty good, the teachers are a bit..weird tho

I just got home from the christmas concert ^^ Grade 8 Concert band played 3 songs: Calypso A La Rondo, Visions of Aranjuez, And The Tempest. (me played clarinet )

Ehh our school has its ups and downs. My favorite teacher is Mr.Mena. He makes fun of you(playing around) and teases you. Its very fun^^ Second is Mr.RIddle. He is a author. Very fun to be around with. I absolutely love his class. Third is Ms.Thomas. Haha what can I say about her? She loves cats xDD shes very funny too. Mrs.Quintana. Ehhh...shes ok..I guess. Ms.Palacios. She's the best :D Sadly, i wont have her next semester :D . Then there is Ms.Buenafe. She says, "If you guys be quiet for the rest of the period, ill pass all of you" xDD Thats why she rulez. Then there Ms.Cobos. I dont understand why people hate her. I mean, sure she yells at band practice. So? She does it for our own good. Besides, she has a myspace xD Umm...theres more...i think... Nope, thats it. I love my school. The end!!

Lunch and Food:This might sound akward, but we have the BEST FOOD!

Here's what we have on the Menu:

FAST LINE-

Smoothie-$2.00

Slushie-$1.50

Fries(baked)-$1.25

Frozen Youget: $0.75

Churro: $0.75

Assorted Baked Chips: $0.75

Chips And Salsa: $1.00

Pretzal: $1.00

Cup Noodles: $1.00

Assorted Pocipcles: $1.00

Chocolate Chip Cookie: $0.25

We also have Chinese, Mexican, and American food thingy. Ohh and a Pizza Cart. There's alot more in the fast line, I just can't of anymore..
i wish i hade your food menu.........

you guys are so lucky. you have cool schools. mine is really boring. my fave teachers:

mrs pridham (public speaking)

mr tonkin (home room)

mr jut (home room)

mr jut is soooooo funny and fun. he lets us call him idiot, comment on his clothes (no matter what we say about them), he calls peopl by nickname! he's like the best thing that has ever happened to my school. and he's always nice. the other day, he was taking us to tennis, and it was a really hot day. everyone was soaking themselves with their water bottles, and spraying other people too. mr jut sprayed me and i sprayed him back and then i called him an idiot and he hit me on the head (lightly) and i hit him back. lol. he didn't even care...

I used to like school, but not anymore because some jerk thought it would be fun to spread a rumour about me! ;) oh well, there is only 5 days left of school anyways.

My Teachers

English= Mrs. Liddle: I don't like her much. The only reason i like her a little bit is cuz she said I was beautiful o_0

Science= Mr. Lowdermilk (Yes, that is his real name :eek: ): He is nice to me, but he is scary 0_o

Maths= Mr. Hawken: He is nice, but he always catches me writing on the desks :p

Geography= Miss Dark: Nice. she is probably my favourite teacher. :(

Needlework= Mrs. Neville: Nice but Scary 0_0

Music= Mrs. Kew: Nice.

Health= Mr. Sargent-Wilson: He is annoying. I don't know why :p

Art= Mrs. Morgan: I like her but she is scary :huh:

P.E= Mrs. Peters: AAAH!! KILL HER!!! KILL HER!!

Language= MRS PETERS AGAIN!!! AAAAHHH!!! but sometimes we have Mr. Simmonds and he is nice :lol: but once he got really angry and he kicked the door! :( and He is gay! (seriously!)

The campus is huge and beautiful, the teachers are pretty nice, and the festivals they have are awesome.

The food is too expensive though o.o' A bagel w/ cream cheese in the cafeteria is around $3, and the cheapest thing in our cafe is around $4 x.X Luckily they give out free popcorn in the game room and there are a lot of vending machines <3 I'm greatful for vending machines XD

The school store's books are pretty expensive, but they're reasonable. I bought a math book for around $65 last Fall. Everything else is somewhat overpriced. You can find the same stuff at office depot for a dollar less than they want for it.

Some of the people in the tuition/administrations office are kind of rude. You can tell they don't like their jobs too much x.x'

Hmm.. Some people need to learn where the smoking areas are and respect them x.x' There are a lot of cigarette butts around the campus, and they're all over the ground in the smoking areas instead of the ash trays. It's kind of annoying.

It's a great school, but like with all places could use a little work and more respect from the people that utilize it.

(These are different names for my teachers):

Mr Gramham - Cool! Funny and not mean!

Mrs Dot-a-lot - Nice but can be mean sometimes.

Mrs OB - Nasty, mean and old and ugly. Bleh

Miss Young - Nice, and she's only 24 years old! (She told us! ;])

Mr Maneater - Weird....

They are teachers I see every day!

Mrs.Prigmoore my enrichment and Math techer= HILARIOUS!She is just so funny!

Mrs.Miller=Fun reading teacher!

Mr.Stephens=He's funny, when were playing Jeopardy to get ready for a test, It'll be my turn to answer something and he'll lean over and go "psst! Hey Bailey! I know the answer? Do you know the answer?! Okay I'll give you the answer!!"

Mrs.Spears=Fun to be around.

Mrs.Tate=EEWWA! She is so annoying as a teacher!

Mrs.Adderhold=Funny, just how me and Nichole play around with her, and she calls us losers and stuff, it's just fun.

Mrs.Dillard=She goes down the hall dancing and singing "Shake shake shake ya money maka! Shake it like somebody was about to pay ya!" She is so funny!
well i go to the same school as CuteDancingBailey so mine is just like that

My school is poor, smelly, bacteria-ridden, old, has orange bathrooms, small, soccer obbsessed (blech), preppy, dirty, moldy, full of rich snobbs who drink in their free time, full of rich snobbs who do drugs in their free time, and full of middle class snobbs who experiment with drugs and alchohol in their free time then barf up vidocan and asprin in school and get suspended.... actually that only happened once. But if you can't tell my school is a porr school stuck in a rich town where there is nothing to do. I though, am not one of the druggies and I am also not rich so I don't really belong in my school, or town.

...welfare school :angry: ' ....blech it's soo nasty, the teachers...excluding mine are all mean..and we don't even have a cafeteria...I miss my old school :angry: ...

its not that i HATE school, but i mean, lets just say i dont "enjoy" it.

much like everyone! lol

but when i think about it, school realy IS the best place to be.

i mean, you get to see all your friends there everyday,

thats where 90% of my friends are, lol.

but, i would not DARE to go as far as to say i love it, or even really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back