What do you think about your School?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. School can't be that bad. Just remember that you can go to your friends about your problems and talk to other adults.(for everyone who said they didn't like school) You'll get through school, it just takes some getting used to.

I love my school and teachers.

GotchiGirl96

Last edited by a moderator:
My school is dirty and messy. My mom got sick because of someone in the school. Now she is horribly sick..not deathly sick, just horribly sick. I have the gym teacher which is so strict, and also a teacher which seems like a Vampire...horrible. It should be called "Nasty School" instead of the current school name..

//TamaPATCHI

Our school is very unorganized. We have all our hall ways outdoors so to change classes you have to walk outside in the hot sun. But they planted alot of greenery so that's nice. I've never tried the school food; The prices are ridiculous so I don't bother.

Our school makes alot of last minute decisions and we normally end up trying to do things we cannot. It's very frustrating because I think if the school was cleaner and mor eorganized MAYBE we could have a better chance at using our time wisely.

My personal experience at school is HORRIBLE. We have a huge clique problem, and I'm an outcast. i hang with one of my besties, Erin, and she doesn't care what I look like. It's really cool. But alot of people rag on me for my weight and my looks; I tell them to screw off and find somebody who cares.

I really dislike our dress code. I can't STAND my freedom to wear what I want being restricted so much. We can only wear certain colors in certain syles in certain fabrics. It's SOOO annoying.

My teachers... uhm, some are good and some are nice. Lemme give you a rundown:

Ms. Zaremby-Math-VERY strict. probably one of my more uptight teachers, but I don't really mind, as long as all my work is in.

Ms. DosSantos-History/Homeroom-An animal activist. She's pretty nice, though, and I can't hate her because her opinion differs from mine.

Ms. Dahod-Spanish-Makes alot of funny comments. A nice teacher, and never gives really harsh punishment.

Ms. Defroscia-Reading/Language Arts- Probably my favorite. She's really nice and makes some funny comments, but she's always on us about the rules. (All the boys in our school like her because she has large breasts >_>)

Ms. Adams-Science-A fairly nice teacher. She's the kind who assigns you some work in the first 15 minutes of the period and then leaves yo ualone for the rest.

So yea. Overrall I give our school a... 4.5/10. Yay. xP

my scool is all right....this morning in the playground,the steps to walk into the auditorium smelled like pee,there r weired kids in my school,i like my homeroom teacher,there's always some kind of drama going on,lol

Oh yeah and our lunch! Our regular lunch line sucks :) but the lunchbox is the alternate line, the awesome line.

It has the following:

Pizza

Baked Cheetohs

Lays Light Plain Potato Chips

Juice (What the heck? :) )

Strawberry Flavored Water

Grape Flavored Water

Mini Corndogs

Long Corndogs

Corndogs

Burrito

Nachos and Cheese

Fruitroll-ups

Fruit by the Foot

Chocolate Ice Cream Cups

Vanilla Icecream Cups

Chocolate Popsicles

Toffee Bar Popsicles

Bomb Pops

Thats it!

Oh and announcements aren't normal we have our own morning show with out princaple as the host!

Our principle ROCKS! He is SO nice!

We also have a guidance counselour, that you can make appointments to see if you are having troubles with friends or other people.

We have pepralleys also, and it is fun when you are a cheerleader and you are in front of the whole school cheering for your team at a pepralley!

Overall our school gets a over 8/10

In my new highschool Im starting in 31st of january, the ONLY problem is the only uniform that fits me is the dress. the tops are too large! AND IT SAID SMALL TOO! *groans and pouts*

~SG~

In my new highschool Im starting in 31st of january, the ONLY problem is the only uniform that fits me is the dress. the tops are too large! AND IT SAID SMALL TOO! *groans and pouts*
~SG~
Better than too small or tight right? I'd take too big anyway XD

My college is pretty cool. If you minus the tuition I have to pay and what not being in debt, the program I'm in and the school campus is great!

Mines OK I guess, the 6 graders get a whole building. 7+8 Have to share a building XD There are 3 floors. First Floof: Lunchrooom, And 6 grade advanced engenering. 2 Floor: The Average students, 3 floor (Im on it ^^) Is the Advanced/Gifted students

Mrs Woodside: Homeroom/History teacher, Shes fun I guess, She has a Microphone she sometimes uses for Pretend Talkshows

Mrs Chung: Math Teacher (Shes part Japanese and Part Korean XD) Not one of my favorite, but she is funny. She calls the people sho dont knows the answer Tards (Cause she just told us the answer)

Mrs Niebaur: Shes OK, but somewhat strict. We do fun stuff! Like we get to write a Mystery (Anything we want!)

Mr Ohmann: Science Teacher, Everyone likes him, He is fun, he gives us candy, Computer time, Bill Nye videos, Really easy class, WE GET TO DISECT FROGS! XD

Mr Vebrigghe: Engineering, Hes OK, used to be fun, not much anymore

Mrs Sievert-Wagner (Thats one word :) ) Reading teacher, Fun, She sometimes acts silly the Thursdays, Usually reads good books, She sent a group of us to a Prize room, I gotta kick some boy in the nards! XD

The dean sux, She wont allow us to buy a snack if we bring lunch from home >.< The Lunchworkers dont givva care, And we have to tuck our shirts in or Detention

The lunchroom snackline offers: Tropicana, Water, Bagged chips, Fruit Roll ups, Pizzas, Cheese sticks. They suck >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back