CHRISTMAS! =O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mum pre-ordered the nintendo Wii and It was out of stock ALL AROUND AUSTRALIA!!!! and they luckily got it before Chrissy!! She pre-ordered it and got it! We're getting THE WII!!! ^_^ !! IM SO HAPPY!!

~SG~

Yay!

We love christmas, yes we do (dododalo)

Yes we do! (dododalo)

We love christmas, fun for me and you!

Snow and carols, christmas time is here!

(A song in the school christmas concert - the 5 year olds sang it. xD)

My mum pre-ordered the nintendo Wii and It was out of stock ALL AROUND AUSTRALIA!!!! and they luckily got it before Chrissy!! She pre-ordered it and got it! We're getting THE WII!!! :blink: !! IM SO HAPPY!!
~SG~
I have a wii too! Congrats! ^_^

I'm getiing lots of surprises.

Yay!
We love christmas, yes we do (dododalo)

Yes we do! (dododalo)

We love christmas, fun for me and you!

(A song in the school christmas concert - the 5 year olds sang it. xD)
LOL! XD

anyone else got things they did, what they got etc.. ?

I got an infected toe. X( its pretty annoying!!

~SG~

I'm going to be staying infront of the fire for eve.And i will be opening pressies for the big day! ;) The normal old things.I am vegeterain,so i'm having salmon instead of turkey! :)

(Hope your toe gets better SG)

-illusion-

We have 5 trees this year and one is 10 foot tall! O.O

Well, For Christmas I hope I get a Black Nintendo DS Lite, because I put it on my Christmas list, and I hope I get Nintendogs Dalmation and Friends for DS for christmas too!

I cannot wait, only 2 more days to go!!

TC

We have silver glittery stuff in the doorway and a big 11 foot Christmas tree covered with decorations and baubles - with tons of gifts under it! Our stockings and christmas lists are round the fireplace, along with a glittery red plant, a naticity model scene and TONS of christmas cards hung along the corridor and tinsel round the TV and in my room lots of tinsel everywhere it would fit and home-made paperchains all around and christmas card trees and a christmassy collar for the toy dog in the lounge and a musical wind-up sleigh globe on the side-table and tinsel round the lamp and fairy lights.

CHRISTMAS RULES!!!!!!!

oh yeah and there's a big yellow hanging tinsel-bell in the corridor and tinsel round the family photo picture and sprigs of glitter plants in all the kitchen plants and artificial snow-balls and holly round the window and holly wreaths on all the doors and bells and christmas pictures we drew and a christmas sweet-holder in fireplace and christmassy candles!

OMG Christmas Eve is TOMORROW! I'm SO happy! I LOVE Christmas, for meit's the most special day of the year ^^ I don't know what I will get, It'd be a surprise :furawatchi: But I think this year it won't be nothing special :wacko: I will see :furawatchi:

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMASS TO YOU!!!

umm.....im going to church and then im going to my aunts house with my cuzens from Texas!

1 of my cuzens r tawaw/pants :huh:

umm let me see...

we decorat cookes my mom macks

my sisters and one of my cuzens mack planz

well thatz about it :huh:

What xmas spirit santa doesn't exist so whats da point
ok, i am so sick of your crud.

we all know you dont believe in santa, and thats ok, but come on.

some people do and YOU should respect that.

now stop being all rude and quit with the attitude.

ok, now that i'm done with that,

yeah, right now i am on my cuz (peatro)'s computer!

yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back