CHRISTMAS! =O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i no its sooooo clooooose o_O omg im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) my birthday is on christmas too no lie!! :huh: omg i cant wait to bake cookies tommorrow and eat em.. ^.^ and jordan380 don't be a scrooge its christmas for heavens sake jesus birthday and mine :huh:

u don't need to celebrate only for santa but for jesus and everyone else too :huh: look at the bright side of things not negative :eek: Ty.

Last edited by a moderator:
AHH!!!! CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW! IN 4 HOURS IT WILL BE MIDNIGHT WHERE I LIVE!!! *breaths in an out* *holds cheering for a second then lets go* OMG!!!!!! CAN ALL OF YOU BELIEVE IT? AUSTRALIA RULES!!! :D

~SG~

OMG, IT's Christmas Eve already! I'm sooo happy ;)

I think that "Chriatmas" means not only presents and Santa, but it means also a lot of other things, like for example meeting with all the family and this amazing atmosphere. In my opinion, this is a real Christmas spirit!

but I understand that there I a lot of people which don't feel it and don't like Christams, and I of course respect them :)

In Poland it is 12.30 am, I'M WAITING FOR SANTA :) :D

What xmas spirit santa doesn't exist so whats da point
o_O I have never seen such a horrid old grouch before! ;)

Quit with the attitude - stop being so horrible.

Oh, all right - you sit and ask for more money - having a boring time, whilst me and everyone else kind here on TT go to church and celebrate Jesus's birthday :) , then have fun and get-togethers with family.

How about actually enjoying yourself for once jordan? :)

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! were about to go to church then well come home and do stuff lik tinseling our tree. then my grammy will come over and we will go to church!!! on christmas morning we will open our present!! my mom said she has a lot of special surprises!!!!! yay!!!!! and i knw this year will be great prsent wise cuz we all already knw that my sis is getting a razr, so my mom must of gotten wonderful stuff for me and my sis and more for my other sis<whose getting the razr> and chrsitmas is always great because ur celebrateing jesuses b day and u get to spend time w ur family!! ;) iluv tamatgotchi s and i rele want a tama v4!!!!!! and i luv watching christmas shows&movies. especially a christmas story. and jordan ligten up! i mean itz christmas!!!!a wonderful time!! :)

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! were about to go to church then well come home and do stuff lik tinseling our tree. then my grammy will come over and we will go to church!!! on christmas morning we will open our present!! my mom said she has a lot of special surprises!!!!! yay!!!!! and i knw this year will be great prsent wise cuz we all already knw that my sis is getting a razr, so my mom must of gotten wonderful stuff for me and my sis and more for my other sis<whose getting the razr> and chrsitmas is always great because ur celebrateing jesuses b day and u get to spend time w ur family!! ;) iluv tamatgotchi s and i rele want a tama v4!!!!!! and i luv watching christmas shows&movies. especially a christmas story. and jordan ligten up! i mean itz christmas!!!!a wonderful time!! :)
Pinkii just said it! :)

This is the nicest Christmas review I've ever seen! :)

[SIZE=27pt] Merry [/SIZE][SIZE=27pt] Christmas!! [/SIZE]

ty for telling him off bratztroxg no offence but he was a scrooge merry christmas! :angry:

ty for telling him off bratztroxg no offence but he was a scrooge merry christmas! :huh:
Lol Ive got 2 Scrooges in my family,My Grandad and Alex :angry:

Merry Christmas Everyone! Have A great day tommorow! :D

Best wishes on christmas day to all,

-fp ;)

From what I hear....Wii boxes taste good XD

Tomorrow is christmas! I know! It seemed like just yesterday my friend moved to FL! (She moved her October 2005!)

Im getting a CD player :angry: My grandparents mightve got us a Wii, they got us a Gamecube last year. And me and my brothers are the youngest family members of our family :huh:

My Parents preordered me a Nintendo Wii and I found out it came last monday =P.. Im so Excited.

The reason I know is that I saw an Empty Cardboard box with the word "DHL" on it, Which is the courier that delivered it =D

Hey don't diss Santa Jordan ;) In the Uk its 10:38am now so We have hours to wait,But my stockings up and im just writing my list now! :huh:

I can't wait!!!!

-fp :angry:
-_-idiots these days JUST OUT GROW IT you will realise that if santa was real he would have to go down 8000 chimneys a second without milk and cookies so GIVE IT A REST*calms down*

-_-idiots these days JUST OUT GROW IT you will realise that if santa was real he would have to go down 8000 chimneys a second without milk and cookies so GIVE IT A REST*calms down*
ok, now u REALLY need to quit.

why is it such a big deal to you!

JEEZ!

just leave people alone and AT LEAST be repsectful.

gosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back