Fashion? xD Do you care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you care for fashion?

• Of course! I'm totally with all the latest trends and brands!! *winks*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty much. I am a fashion expert, you could say.

• Kinda. I do care for fashion....not too much though.

• Not really. I don't really give a darn when it comes to clothing/fashion/trends.

• No! No I don't care about fashion. I just wear what ends up on my bed. Whatever.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Do you care for fashion?

I sure don't. I don't think fashion is my top priority. My answer would be "No! No I don't care about fashion. I just wear what ends up on my bed." because thats exactly what I do. I wear what appears on my bed (ooooh magic! :wacko: ). What about you?

*Tgd*

I can think of more important things to do in live then worry about my clothes or a broken nail.No,I don't care,And i never did care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to know what I'm wearing looks good (Or at least OK) on me.

I'm not one of those girls who buys a item she loves but refuses to wear it because it's not 'in' or 'hip' or 'cool'. I wear what makes me happy. No-one else, me.

i put my personality into my clothes... and i'm kinda hyper and funloving... if you know me pretty well on here you know my personality. But i still try and look nice...

i kinda do care, kinda don't. i just happen to wear the stuff i buy, wich just happens to be in right now. not my fault

No, I just wear whatever. Other girls in my school tell me I need new shoes, that I need to dress better but I don't care.

-Kuchipatchi-

Well, of course I like to wear fashionable clothes :(

Doesn't mean I do all the time (nor can I afford to ... lol)

I like to keep it all in perspective...

I have to be honest, some things that are expensive and have been in fashion I think are a complete rip-off...

take Converse for instance....

In the UK, genuine Converse/All Stars High ankle sneakers sell for around £30.00 - £40.00 and I look at them and see nice designs, but essentially a casual shoe made of canvas and rubber with a little rubber disc of a star on the ankle .... definitely not worth £30.00 (*thinks* it probably cost about 20p to make a pair)...

... having said that, it doesn't stop me buying "fake" Converse (without the little All Star badge on the ankle) for £10.00 in Top Shop or New-Look... I don't feel the need to prove I am wearing the genuine article if I don't think it is worth the money :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat????? U guys dont care about fashion?? Well I care. But Im not obsessed. For me, first comes personality, then comes clothes. So it's not really THAT THAT THAT THAT important but I am constanly shopping for new styles!!!! My parents have no sense of fashion. Usually what they buy makes me mad. Once my mom bought me A TEDDY BEAR SHIRT!!!!!!! I was so mad I wanted 2 throw it in a fire or something, so I drew on it with a permanent marker but my mom never noticed. But soon she donated it 2 charity. WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!! :)

I don't care about fasion. I wear what I like. I like bagging pants, bands shirts, and stuff from Hot Topic. I definatly DO NOT like pink. I wear Vans and Converse shoes. I have 2 pairs of high top converses. The plain kind (black and white) and the solid black kind. The first pair is a pair of low cuts. They are black and pink (the closests I could get to black and white). I have a pair of vans slip ons and vans tennis shoes.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I put the fourth one down. I like having cool clothing and all, but not all the newest things. I'm perfectly happy with jeans and a T-shirt.

BTW, I'm a girl.

Of course! I'm totally with all the latest trends and brands!! *winks*

I want to be a Fashion Designer when i grow up and i want to open my own salon

i love cloths and i'm in on all the latest trends

i stay in my pj's like 'till 3 but that doesn't mean anything (only that i'm lazy XD)

Of course! I'm totally with all the latest trends and brands!! *winks*
I want to be a Fashion Designer when i grow up and i want to open my own salon

i love cloths and i'm in on all the latest trends

i stay in my pj's like 'till 3 but that doesn't mean anything (only that i'm lazy XD)
I am going to open a clothes store that will be # 1!!!!!!! and Also a Salon too! But that will be later in life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back