Fashion? xD Do you care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you care for fashion?

• Of course! I'm totally with all the latest trends and brands!! *winks*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty much. I am a fashion expert, you could say.

• Kinda. I do care for fashion....not too much though.

• Not really. I don't really give a darn when it comes to clothing/fashion/trends.

• No! No I don't care about fashion. I just wear what ends up on my bed. Whatever.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much. o.o I think that it's really the inside that you need to care about most. :D I still care, though, like I think that the way I present myself to other people also matters. :furawatchi: So I voted not really. I like twisting up the trends and making them up into something of my own, LONG LIVE UNIQUE! :)

0.o I'm not really sure what to vote, because I don't care about what fashion trends are getting to all the gullible people in the outside world, but I do make sure I look descent when I go out to eat, and stuff like that. :)

EDIT: sorry, double post! My computer is messed up (its pretty new)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care about fashion. I wear the outfit thats at the end of my closet xD!!

Do you care for fashion?
I sure don't. I don't think fashion is my top priority. My answer would be "No! No I don't care about fashion. I just wear what ends up on my bed." because thats exactly what I do. I wear what appears on my bed (ooooh magic! :) ). What about you?

*Tgd*
I don't really like (or care) what's in even if it makes me popular at my school. I'm not looking for anyone's approval, and I don't hope to anytime soon either. I'm fine with jeans and a T-shirt.

I don't care at all, mostly because at school I wear a uniform and then I just grab whatever out of my closet when I don't have to wear my uniform.

Eh, well I wouldn't just throw on whatever I find but I'm not all like "ZOMG!!!!!!! I MUST HAVE THAT T-SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I dont care about fashion much, I like to look good but I dont make a big fuss over it

When I get dressed, whether it be for a regular day or a night on the town, I wear what makes me feel comfortable. I choose clothing that I like and fits me well and also are comfortable to wear. I think a person can look stunning without having to wear an overly revealing piece of clothing or silly shoes that hard to walk in etc.

Trends come and go.. we are seeing a lot of old styles come back in the clothing and music departments. What was once "hot" will be "hot" again... even if it is 50 or 60 years down the track.

As far as following fashion... when I do decide it is time get some new clothes I will have the latest fashions to choose from... that is just the way the retail system works. However, I buy because of my own criteria (as stated above) rather than what X magazine says is hot. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back