Animal L♥ver's Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
I've really noticed quite an increase in animal lovers on Tamatalk, or people who are against animal cruelty. So, I just thought I'd make a topic for everyone to talk about their pets, post pictures, and ask and answer pet/animal questions. :lol:

NOTE: Please stay on topic. This is for animal lovers with animal interests, and if you don't agree with this topic being made, then leave, and ignore the topic. There's no need to post nasty things anyway. :D Thanks!

Cool! :eek: Well.. I have alot of pets; two dogs, (one puppy I got last week :D ) three frogs, a fish, a bird, 2 turtles, gerbils, 2 rabbits, and a mouse. :D

^ If you hae any questions on these pets, I think I can help you :lol:

...-i LOVE animals!-... (avatar: it's another animal cruelty one :D )

hi!

My pup is from a shelter. Befor the shelter, she was kept in a crat so small she couldn't move. Now sh has hip problems so we give her medicen. I think it is so cruel what people do and andimal crulity sucks!

hi!
My pup is from a shelter. Befor the shelter, she was kept in a crat so small she couldn't move. Now sh has hip problems so we give her medicen. I think it is so cruel what people do and andimal crulity sucks!
I got my first dog from a shelter: She came from a bad breeder, and the breeder didn't take good care of the dogs, so the mom had like.. 9 babies, but most of them dies, and my dog, and her sister, Tiger, were brought to the shelter. :D And we bought her! Yay! :eek:

My old dog recently disappeared on the monday before Christmas, to die. (Really smart outdoor dogs go out into the woods and find a spot to go and pass away :lol: )

I got my first dog from a shelter: She came from a bad breeder, and the breeder didn't take good care of the dogs, so the mom had like.. 9 babies, but most of them dies, and my dog, and her sister, Tiger, were brought to the shelter. :D And we bought her! Yay! :eek:
My old dog recently disappeared on the monday before Christmas, to die. (Really smart outdoor dogs go out into the woods and find a spot to go and pass away :lol: )
OMG i am so sorry. I feel so bad. All of my animals have a problem

here we go!

figero: hip probs

friskey: hit by car; lived but lost tail

libby: cannot grow bigger (is 7 and kitten sized); stomech probs

snuggles: can't breath right; weird noises when breath

tony: scaredy cat

jr: only cat with no problem

and my other 3 cats ar perfectly fine!

Aww, that's sad. But atleast your dog is in a better place now. :lol: I have two miniature dahcshunds, Skippy (boy) and Maddie (girl). I also have a female guinea named Cookie, and an albino water frog and a red male beta fish. :D My two parakeet sdied pretty recently of fumes (my neighbors moved out and somebody cameto clean their apartment and chemical fumes came in through our vent) :D Then we gave away my sister's cockatiel to my mom's friend's daughter. So now I only have five pets, but now my mom, my sister and I want ferrets. :D lol

I've really been trying to study up on dogs and dog breeds, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime. :eek:

I'm really glad i started this. :D (Now I can actually find friends with the same interests as me! lol) Anyway, I've been thinking that sometime we could give out pics and avvies and siggies and stuff like that! It'd be great!

Yes!

As you can see by my avatar I hate animal abuse. It is no secret that animal abuse is wrong!

I hate animal cruelity too!

*pokes avvie and siggy* Hehe, so yeah..

I love my pets!

Here we go!

My dog Abby, she is a black Toy Poodle.

My other dog Buster, is a white Bichon Frise'.

One of my rabbits is a gray Lion Haired, her name is Fuzzy Face. (my sixteen year old brother named that one.. :furawatchi: )

The other rabbit, Thumper, is black and white but very friendly.

My red Beta Fish, his name is Bob.

I have a dwarf hamster, she is gray and white, we named her Marble. (Thank you CuteDancerRachel for helping me name her! :ph34r: )

My cat, Squeaky, she is gray and white, and she is a Manx cat, she has no tail, because the type of cat she is does not have a tail..

My cat Sylvester, he is black and white. I don't not know what type of cat that is though.

Thats all of my pets.

My cousin was here Thrusday and she left this morning because she stayed like three days. But we were on a walk with my dogs when we walked up to this house.

This little sweetheart of a kitten ran up to us, and we picked her up. She looked hungry and homeless so we took her back to my house. We gave her food and water, and she layed in bed with my mom after she ate a little and drank a little. We made flyers to see if she hade a home, and if she didn't she would go live with my cousin in Georgia. We made her a bed out of a box, my blankie, and the pillow my cousin made for me. She loved that bed. We named her Sunny. She looked like she was going blind in one eye, and one pupil would spaz out and dialate then undialate while the other pupil stayed normal. We were taking core of her and playing with her when we got a phone call from her owner.

We went outside with her and waited on her owner.

It was a man, he said the kitten was his daughters, and that they get calls from neighboors about the kitten getting out all the time.

Turned out the kittens name was Saugqa. (Saw.Gu.Wha)

She was so cute though. It felt so good to rescue her from the middle of the road though. And then return her to her owner! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, that's sad. But atleast your dog is in a better place now. :furawatchi: I have two miniature dahcshunds, Skippy (boy) and Maddie (girl). I also have a female guinea named Cookie, and an albino water frog and a red male beta fish. :ph34r: My two parakeet sdied pretty recently of fumes (my neighbors moved out and somebody cameto clean their apartment and chemical fumes came in through our vent) ;) Then we gave away my sister's cockatiel to my mom's friend's daughter. So now I only have five pets, but now my mom, my sister and I want ferrets. :D lol
I've really been trying to study up on dogs and dog breeds, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me anytime. :blink:

I'm really glad i started this. :eek: (Now I can actually find friends with the same interests as me! lol) Anyway, I've been thinking that sometime we could give out pics and avvies and siggies and stuff like that! It'd be great!
:p I have 3 firebelly frogs, a Norfolk terrier puppy (my new one I got last week) a mix of beagle, labrador, and husky dog.. and a gold fish, and a lovebird. B) Types of my pets, oh, and red-back turtles, or.. something red. Lol :D (but no red turtles xD)

CuteDaningBailey- Awesomeness! :p

Yeah we thought it would be nice to see if it had an owner.

We took pictures of her with my cousins phone.

She was so sweet, I hopw to see her when I go on a walk again some time soon.

I have a lot of pets lol.

2 dogs.1 cat.I used to have 2 hamsters.Turned out one was a girl so we had babie.We kept 2 baby hamsters.That made a total of 4 hamsters.I have 3 hermit crabs.

:furawatchi: :D :D:D

I think my dog Skippy (lol I ♥ Skippy, he was my first dog!) is losing a little bit of his hearing, he oesn't respond to his name unless you say it loud or he sees you patting the ground and then he'll come to you. He's really taken to hand motions though. :p

Maddie is also a mini dachshund, and we think she's having weight problems. When she was a puppy she was perfectly normal; bouncy, fun, and very vocal (She's still very vocal :D ) But now, now that she's about a year old, she's... erm.. big??? Okay, she's chubby. And its not just puppy fat. She excersizes, and we keep her on a regular dog-food diet, but she just gets bigger. She already weighs more than Skippy, and he's two years older than her! :p

The only other pet problems I have is that my frog doesn't like people near his tank; he'll act like he's dead when we come near and start swimming his little froggy butt off when we're not. lol

I LOVEEE animals. Like all types! Bugs, reptiles, mammals, not just cats and dogs. I only have 2 dogs because my parents don't really like animals, but one of em likes dogs.

I love animales and would never harm one. Animale crulety is stupid. Who gets amusment outta that.

Exactly right! I'm glad you guys agree :p Its just like animal abuse and animal testing are totally ignored, while we're trying to scream to the world that its so wrong and should be put to an end, but among all the chaos our vioces barely squeak!!! :p

Anyway, speshulgirl had a great idea; since all TT will allow us is a topic, she thought we could make a website. :D Just for animals. So please take a peek in her topic too! ^^

I think my dog Skippy (lol I ♥ Skippy, he was my first dog!) is losing a little bit of his hearing, he oesn't respond to his name unless you say it loud or he sees you patting the ground and then he'll come to you. He's really taken to hand motions though. :)
Maddie is also a mini dachshund, and we think she's having weight problems. When she was a puppy she was perfectly normal; bouncy, fun, and very vocal (She's still very vocal :lol: ) But now, now that she's about a year old, she's... erm.. big??? Okay, she's chubby. And its not just puppy fat. She excersizes, and we keep her on a regular dog-food diet, but she just gets bigger. She already weighs more than Skippy, and he's two years older than her! :(

The only other pet problems I have is that my frog doesn't like people near his tank; he'll act like he's dead when we come near and start swimming his little froggy butt off when we're not. lol
Aw, my dog (the one that dies of old age) was just like that.. first he couldn;t hear, then he couldn't see.. and one one day he went off to die. ;;

Speshulgirl- grreat idea! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back