Animal L♥ver's Topic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I L-O-V-E animals!!! i have 2 puppies and one kitten (well she is not a kitten anymore, but she will always be too me :) ). i love them soo much! my friend Colleen has 4 cats, she found one stray cat (it was very young) and that cat had 3 kittens shortly after. The mom cat's name was Mitsy. my cat likes them! i hate people that hurt animals :)

~Melody

Edit: Typos

Last edited by a moderator:
I too love animals a lot :) If I get the chance one day (And the money) I would love to open a kind of ranch upstate NY where I could rescue stray cats and dogs, or cats and dogs from the pound about to be put to sleep, and take care of them myself and allow caring families to adopt them :)

Right now I have 7 pets of my own. Three cats (Rocky, E.T. and Tarzan), Two Parrots (Feefe *A Yellow-Nape Amazon*, and Toto *A Senegal Parrot*), and two betta's.

At one point in my house we had 7 cats, 4 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, 1 rabbit, 6 hamsters, 1 pigeon and 5 parrots. My whole family are huge animal lovers :) My brother has 3 iguanas, 6 ferrets, 5 chinchilla's, 1 cat, 2 fish tanks, 2 leopard gecko's, two frogs.. and I think that's it.

ohhhhh!!!!!!! I love animals!!!!

I have 2 hamsters: Coochie and Patchie, 1 hermit crab named Cool Cat (2 of them died ;) :blink: ), and 1 loving cat named Daisy. And there are 3 raccoons that come to our backyard every night for foood and we feed them. I named the mommy : Ice, the baby: Cream and the other baby: Sunday.

They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely HATE animal cruelty! Especially whaling and animal abuse! :angry:

My only pets are 6 fish. It sucks. :)

I really hope i can get a dog or kitten when we get a bigger house.

i love animals and i HATE animal cruelty, but i am not against animals testings for a worthwhile cause- like things that cans ave people lives

:angry:

my fav animals:

dogs and cats

chickens

sheeps

^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back