» Kazu's making High Quality avs :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo.

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]Or avs of atleast decent quality. I don't know what your opinion is cause I ain't you~![/SIZE]

Er...Okay. So I was convinced to make an avatar shop sort of thing.

I have a few examples so have fun staring.

Example 1 :)

Example 2 :)

Example 3 :)

Example 4 :)

Example 5 :)

I hope you liked my examps :}

Anyway, if you want one, just post what you want and what type of textures you want (if any)

(Examples 1 and 5 show textures in the background)

<333

[SIZE=7pt]lol it's the apple.[/SIZE]

Sure but three is the max for a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then I might aswell order three :]

One with Joe from Harvest Moon. Background should match his clothes. (blue, red, ehh)

Another with...Agito from Ait Gear with a scaryish background because he's scary.

And the last one should be Kazu from Air Gear with a blue background.

Ty.

[SIZE=7pt]... D: Kay.[/SIZE]

[[Agito is scaryish but he's kinda cute x3]]

Hi, may I please have one?

With like, a black rose, and a lime green background. To match my siggy. And can it say Smudgey please?

[SIZE=7pt]Kayy. These won't take much time so anyone else can order <3[/SIZE]

Will you PM me once you are done?

This is much apreciated, thanks!

[SIZE=7pt]City Lights' orders are done and Smudgey, I just need to upload. My sister stole the other computer so I'll have to wait till later.[/SIZE]

may i have two tamas with a heart above, don't care what background color or tamas u use. PM please. and if u can' t make it it's ok

*3*

pretty avatars

may I please have one that has a white background with black cow spots and a picture of hatsuharu from fruits basket on it? :3

or if you can't it's okay.

Smudgey, be pateint.

Could I have two? One with Mello From Death Note (Any pose, him eating chocolate would rock ;) ), and Another with Llyud from Final Fantasy Revenat Wings

[SIZE=7pt]...Sorry Smudgey. Like I said in PM my sister is on the other computer all the time on Myspace or whatever, and this comp doesn't have Photoshop.[/SIZE]

I'm gonna have this closed and I'll PM all of you when they are done.

(I'll be downloading my program as soon as possible but my grades are making my computer time smaller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back