тαмαтσωη123'ѕ тσωη σƒ тαмαѕ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mame followed the Mametchi and planted some seeds to make Tamatown a better place.

tamagotchi--roundtheworldlite-iphone-9420.480x320.1255498011.73389.jpg

Then we visited somebody's house. They gave us juice and cookies. YUM! After that we watched a cinema starring Mametchi and Memetchi. "Why couldn't I be the star?" Dreamtchi moaned. We decided to go home after that since Mame was so sleepy but I still kept him practicing with his band

EDIT: PAGE 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Tamatalk! It's me Mame - and im in red

They know ur in Red. :p

So?? Can't I introduce myself?

Hi Tamatalk. Im a random Memetchi and im pink.

Eww pink

Pink is okay

I ♥ Pink!

My favourite colour is purple.

Pink?? Purple?? What are these silly colours. Black is the best!

PINK IS THE BEST

BLACK IS THE BEST!!!!! PINK STINKS - Ooh I rhymed :D

Pink is the best :/ Think Pink.

Think Pink Stinks -.-

Guys stop moaning about colours.

'K Miss

I ♥ to fight.

I hate fights.

STOP GUYS. IS THERE ANYTHING YOU BOTH LIKE??

I ♥ cupcakes.

Cupcakes are not yummy. I hate them.

Eh? Mame you ate 5 cupcakes yesterday.

*gets shy* Well um they were different.

Sorry for not updating - I am on vacation. I'm thinking of running my V4 on Tuesday instead. What do you think? It's gonna be great. I haven't run the V4 in ages and I heard its a great version to play with. Anyway, me and Mame are celebrating Tamatalk's birthday with a cake.

119498631918056439birthday_cake.svg.med.png

Yummy huh? Mame's still not passing the judge and is dead hungry. But, im gonna run my V4 and you'll see more adventures :) It will still be on this log. My town is filled with different Tamas and different fun! Anyway - want a piece of cake?

Mame: I do!

Okay Mame *gives cake* and here's some cake for you, EMF, Doomer and Ringotchi123 and my 2 other followers. Please tell me who you are and i'll give cake to you immediatley. Oh - and if you hate chocolate I can make another cake. I'm not giving cake to that 3rd judge - infact I feel like giving him a punch in the face. Too bad I can't :( After my V4, I may run my Tama - Go. I lost my V3 so I can't run that, unfortunately.

Guess what? I've got FAN MAIL:

Dear Tamatown123

My name is Rose, I am a memetchi and tonight I leave my son behind. I just wanted to say I love you and your log we always read them, but how do you add pictures to your log? Before I leave mu little boy, can I come visit your tamas?

Kanditchi's lil' Memetchi sent me Fan Mail.

Dear Memetchi,

Thanks for following my log. My trick to adding pictures is going to google images, sellecting an image, clicking "See Full Size Image" on the top right, and copying and pasting the URL in the picture box. If you want to post pictures of your Tamas, then go to the guides section and see the topic "How To Post Pictures" hope I helped. Unfortunately, I can't post pictures of my Tamas. But your welcome to read my log. Here's some Tamatalk birthday cake for you! :)

Here's some cake for you too, Kuro Rocks and Triforceman!

Anyway as you know I resetted my V6. It hatched into a baby girl. Then it evolved into a Hostichi.Then it evolved into a Ichigotchi

Ichigotchi_blue.PNG

It's band is called Purple.

Sorry I wasn't online for 5 days - I was on vacation. Anyway my V4 turned into a Universal and it has a gardener job. It got it the first time :D

Sorry anyway my Tamagotchi died unfortunately so my next one hatched into a boy again but im thinking of running my Tama - Go.

TamaTown.jpg

I'm running a Tama - Go and its currently a Kuchipatchi! A good character :)

250px-13_Kuchipatchi.svg.png

I fed it lots of different foooooooods. It has 5 training points and its friendship is full. I'll call it...Bob. Bob the Kuchipatchi was a character I roleplayed once. So i'll name him Bob.

And now I gave it lots of friendship heaaaaaaarts. Aww Kuchipatchi! Im giving you lots of food...

Anime_kuchipatchi.jpg

Kuchipatchi: NOM NOM NOM!

No wonder why he turned into a Kuchipatchi. I wanted a Mametchi but Oh Well, maybe on the next generation ;)

Then Kuchipatchi brought an egg..Oh...what could it hatch into?

cartoon-egg-md.png

The egg cracked to reveal a pink egg with yellow pokadots! Aww! Now I saw that it was a Nokotchi!

Nokotchi_baby.jpg

I tried posting yesterday but then the connection went out, Anyway, the Nokotchi is a Shelltchi now.

Shelltchi_blue.PNG

Aw, cute..<3

The Shelltchi evovled into a Ringotchi...Bleh..I would of preffered Makiko more :p I'll call her Ringo! Smile at the camera Ringo!

Ringotchi.jpg

Not much with Ringo today...I might start my V6 again xD...I normally just run one Tama at a time :)

Ringo married Kuromametchi! Very unusual but I decided to pick him because I like him :D

Kuromametchi_by_Fushidane.jpg

I decided to buy them Chicken, Steak, and pasta during their time. I also took Ringo to the park a few times so she could have fun (but its really wierd having adults going to parks huh?!). Kuro always missed Ringo while she went into the park and sometimes did his work. They're planning to get an egg and hope its a Girl - but I didn't tell them that I'll be running my Music Star by then - so I can't look after it :( How can I tell them?!

Decided to run my Music Star again today. It is a boy and I bought it a few stuff like Pasta and Pizza and Grapes. This is a quick update I will update tonight. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back