я υ и → OOC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in school, and as of Monday I will be in France for two weeks.

Waa, sorry. I was waiting for Swan Song to post so I could include both my characters, but I'll just get on with it. :3

Oh okay, I'm in school also. Finals are approaching so homework is just everywhere. olol

Anyways, I'll try and post more often - when I can that is, haha.

*removed - off topic chat*

Last edited by a moderator:
just a reminder... this forum is an area for OOC discussions - to discuss plans, storylines, events, post forms for the RP and anything else RP specific - general social chat belongs in TamaCHAT or by PM ;) .

Guys, I'm really sorry. Stuff's been happening Irl and I don't have any time to post, and things won't really clear up till the end of May.

Name: Zed Weapear.

Inventory: A canvas bag filled with food and water. Has a double bladed katana at his side, which he can use very well, and nunchucks strapped to his back.

Location: currently on the run. Hiding under piles of rocks and in buildings.

Skills: knows weapons and karate. Efficient with his sword and nunchucks.

Appearance: Has muscles and a tank top, along with black coal marks along his body. Because of karate and work outs, he grew very strong. Always wears shorts to run with.

Personality: Fatherly and nice, like a patriarch. Also loving and understanding. Despite how gentle disposition, he is very serious in times of trouble, normally taking the lead and sacra fixing himself. Brash and headstrong, but nice and caring.

Family: all deceased except his father, Roger Weapear, who is in hiding.

Other: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back