†Code†Lyoka†

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyoka

Reaction score
Well this is pretty useless making a log because I go on holiday today,but my other log wasnt that..."cool"So welcome to code lyoka!Log of secerets and ummm bad guys.Im still reseting my tamagotchi's,because well the glamrock V6 had well quite alot of hungry/happy beeps,and the rockcity V6 got sick 4 times.So I was aiming for mametchi and mimitchi but I guess that plan would totally go out the window.So Im going to keep downloading when The eggs hatch so I can get heaps of instruments.A boy and a girl....

BoyName:Ryo

GirlName:Renesmee[im in love with that name]

I found the perfect boy!Ryo.......R............Y...........O Great!!!!

And Renesmee.They are connecting now.Ryo won the guess the instrument game.

Name:Ryo

Growth stage:Baby

5LB

01 Stress

Hungriness:♥♥♥♥♥

Happiness::♥♥♥♥♥

1/1/1

Asian Music

HeadPhones

BoyPetitetchi

1gen

3100p

User:Lyoka

Name:Renesmee

GrowthStage:Baby

5LB

02Stress

Hungriness:♥♥♥♥♥

Happiness::♥♥♥♥♥

0/0/0

Classical music

Guitar

GirlPetitetchi

1gen

3000p

User:Lyoka

Dearw Diawee

Twodway tis mah birtdate!11th of januarwee,tooo tousinde awrrnd tehn.2010 fore shwort.I lwike wrenesmeeh.She pwetty!

~Ryo

Dearw Diawee

Twodway tis mah birtdate!11th of januarwee,tooo tousinde awrrnd tehn.2010 fore shwort.I lwike Ryow.He cwooote!!

~Renesmee

~A farewell from Lyoka,Ryo and renesmee![While Im on holiday I'll try to post as much as I can!!!!]

Ryo is a kuribotchi,whom keeps getting hearts from bob the nazotchi,and renesmee is a tamatchi who keeps getting poo.So you can see they have oppisite lives,but they are 1 neutral face.They got accepted gratefully into preschool,thankyou ms frill!So Its their log,they should talk!

Hi!Im a little cake!Hehe...but im NOT fatt.

Hi!Im a pink thing!Yay!But im NOT light pinkk.

Ok.I know on the last post I said farewell.Well this is the real farewell,I leave at 9:30 tonight

~Lyoka,Ry,Renesmee

Latest posts

Back