₮サ∑ モⅰи∆レ ⅰレレㄩㄅⅰ◊и

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nokotchi

Reaction score
Welcome to the Black Circus, I hope you enjoy our show. We will have acrobats, animal tamers, and everything in between. I am the Ring Leader, the closing act, the Final Illusionist. In this illusion, you come to a place of your worst nightmares, your worst fears. There is no way out of this illusion. Your fears are waiting around every corner. Please, enjoy your stay in the Final Illusion.

~гยlєร~

-No Mary Sues

-No god-modding

-Decent literacy, nu txt tlk or stuff liek dat

-No anime pictures

-I must accept your form

-HAVE FUN

●ƒσям●

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Fears:

Blurbs(anything else you want to share?):

I'll post my form later if someone joins~

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Eris Corvus

Personality: Eris is very swift and mysterious. She prefers to be alone, due to being very profound. Things seem to slip out of her fingers, her mouth, and her mind often. Very tricky and loves to lead others astray. Loves magic and wants to be a magician.

Appearance: https://wittyegotist....orvus-272178460 has green eyes, black hair, and very pale skin.

Fears: Hates clowns, mummies, and ghosts.

Blurbs: ...

Yey~ someone joined! Accepted. Here's my form:

Name: Honor Stonehart

Personality: Honor is a very quiet girl. Unfortunately, her name is exactly what she lacks. She is sly and cunning, always one to stab you right in the back. She never sticks to her word and is a liar. She can't really be depended on at all. She will save herself before anyone else. She doesn't really care if someone else dies as long as her heart is still beating.

Appearance: https://www.lazypalac...emo-girls11.jpg

Fears: Fire, zombies, and death.

Blurbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
yay! alright, let's get this started!

erm, where should we start?

We should probably start where they wake up in the illusion. ;u;

Alright! ;v;

Eris woke up with a start and a small gasp. She put her hand over her chest and found hr heart beating quickly. The area she was in was completely black and silent, and it made her feel as though she was trapped inside some large cage, with a cloth draped over it. She didn't think anything was wrong, instead it must have been a dream of some sort, but as she plucked at her hair and felt pain, she realized it was real. She began claing on the side of a wall for a minute before realizing it was idiotic, and she pulled the end of her shirt down, and fell onto her bottom. She curled up in a ball and tried to go back to sleep, tears in her eyes.

Honor shot her eyes open in shock when she felt searing heat all over her body. She jumped up, realizing she was in the middle of a fire. She screamed and tried leaving the area she was in, but seemed to be boxed in. She pushed herself up against the wall, breathing heavily as the fire seemed to become larger and larger. She thought she would die. her heart began beating rapidly and she slid across the wall, in search of a door, for some way out, for some way to spare her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back