☺ EMF's Tama-riffic Log! ☻

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, Mama got new batteries! I continued running my iD L. We went to Melody Land and got a Melody Charm from Jiouu Sama! Yay!

I also started running my pink Tama-Go again. A 7-year-old Kikitchi married to a Chamametchi, gen 1.

On my blue Tama-Go, I named the Belltchi Blossom. But she is now Mikazukitchi with 4 training points.

Gemma got married to somethin' that looks like Pipotchi and had a baby boy. :babytchi:

And the P2 became the beaked and tailed blob again! :angry:

~ EMF B)

Ah, I almost forgot... Thanks to zacksims123 for following, rating, and sending me a PM titled "you are awesome". For that, he gets to go in my AWSM list! :D

Anyway, Blossom evolved into Pipotchi. Oh well, I actually like Pipotchi. Better than Marotchi and Kunoitchi, anyway. :)

Now, my iD L...

Momo married a Mametchi for some unknown reason and had a boy, generation 11. He is now the fruit salad, and he can be called... Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... I'll think of a name tomorrow.

As for the other dudes, not much is going on but I made a discovery - My P2 character is called Hashizoutchi, not the blob with a beak and a tail. <_<

Zat eez all. Remember, for those of you who like Tama conversations, simply view my posts in the awesome TamaChat log.

~ EMF :ph34r:

Now... Gemma left her baby but I'm too lazy to look after it.

Ums... My P2 died...

And lesseee...

On my iD L, I named the little dude...

Sam.

He is now Happabouyatchi.

I'll start looking after the little guy on my version 2 later. ;)

~ EMF :mametchi:

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Spacytchi... whywhywhywhyWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Forget it.

I started looking after the little version 2 dude. He is currently a Marutchi called Sam, generation 8, with 2 training points.

Kikitchi left his baby on my pink Tama-Go, and she is a Hoshitchi called Hoshi =_=

And I started up my P2. He's doing pretty good.

Ah, I forgot to say that on my GameBoy Tama, Kiki won the beauty contest! Strange, how could he be cuter than he was before? Last time he got 72 points, but this time he got 84... Weird, he looks the same. By the way, Tarakotchi was in the contest. He got 3 points. :tarakotchi:

~ EMF

Kuchipatchi left my Nano. I've got a new one. Another guy. I wanted a girl.

Sam is a Hinotamatchi now. Good! No more Nikatchis.

And Pero left the baby. I named it Kuri. It is now Tamatchi.

Oh noes! Hoshi evolved into Chuchutchi - the horrors! That means I'm neglecting my Tama BIG TIME.

Blossom married a Kikitchi.

Dat's dat!

~ EMF :newmametchi:

Oh no, Hoshi is a Kunoitchi! Whyyyyyyyyyy...?

My Nano became Kuchipatchi again, so I reset it. I have a girl now. God, what is wrong with me...?

Kuri is a Hashitamatchi.

My P2 is the good care teen.

On my iD L, Spacytchi married a Watawatatchi and had a baby boy who is now a fruit salad, generation 12.

On my GameBoy Tama, Kiki won the intelligence contest. Now he is chamion of all da contests!

And Cherry evoled into Mimitchi. :mimitchi: Sakura evolved into Kuchipatchi :lol:

Dat's all. Baiiiiiii!

~ EMF :violetchi:

Yay, my Nano became... MORIRITCHI! ♥

My iD L is Happabouyatchi. If I get Spacytchi again, I shall scream and smash things.

Sam has 8 training points and Kuri has 4. Wut...

Another uneventful day in the life of my Tamas.

What bothers me is that there are three people on my site, not including me, and two of them made zero posts. Orandatchi and jcerana...? I'm sure I've heard those names before...

~ EMF :wub:

Buh-buh-buh-buuuuuuuuuuuh...

My iD L - who I forgot to name - evolved into....

K.

Not Kuchipatchi or Kuromametchi, but a NEW dude. KIKITCHI! YAY! Unfortunately, he never faces away from the screen. Dang, now I cannot see the pink heart. Anyway, I got his three happy symbols. Then we went outside and discovered a plant that had been sitting there for days. It grew into a pumpkin. Tasty!

Whut tha... Sam evolved into another cheesy Butterflytchi! How dare he! A girly Tama I've already had twice before... :angry:

...Kuri weighed 60 pounds so I played many games, and he is now 15 pounds.

~ EMF :wacko:

No. My P2... is Hashizoutchi. The blob with a beak and a tail. AGAIN! :eek:

Anyways, Pipotchi (who was married to a Kikitchi) left her daughter, who is currently a Belltchi at generation 31. I'll call her Gylfie, who is... an owl from somewhere. <_<

Kuri evolved into a really weird-lookin' dude that resembles Debatchi. Some kind of bird with a bit of hair, and he's wearing shades... He has teeth, but one of them is missing. :mellow:

I suppose that's all. :3

~ EMF :pochitchi:

Did I already have a Tama named Gylfie? Can't remember... Anyway, I hate to say this but I'm starting to neglect my tamas a bit... sigh... She doesn't have any training. She's still Belltchi right now.

Kunoitchi married a Mametchi!

On my iD L, Kikitchi married Chamametchi and he had a baby boy, generation 13. It is currently the cowboy toddler. I want it to become Hanikamitchi, since I haven't had that teen for a while.

Sayonara.

~ EMF :nyatchi:

Gylfie became... Shelltchi?! ** Baffled **

My iD L became Bokuhoshitchi. Grr. I guess I'll name him Boku for now. I expect him to become Shoototchi or Gozarutchi.

Sam died, so I'm running my version 5 family - The Fluffs! Meet Mousetchi, Sakuramotchi, and Belltchi, and their parents Mamametchi and Planetchi. Da bonding is 20%, but me is gonna make it go higher. >8D

Huh... Orandatchi...? How long has she / he been following my log for? ** Double baffled **

I'm sure I've read that name before... Speaking of which, my site, Gotchi Galaxy, is ruined. I was fiddling around with the coding and it screwed up the format. Now I don't know how to fix it. Shoot me now.

~ EMF :unsure:

Nonononononoooooooooo! Kuishinbotchi? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I know why. It is because, after all this time, I didn't know what a care miss was. I thought it was just when the attention icon gets highlighted, but it's actually when it gets highlighted AND THEN gets un-highlighted... Sigggggggghhhhhhhhhhh...

Hey, look what happens when you google "Ikemen Mametchi"!

Forget it.

Gylfie is a Memetchi.

Kuri married a Gozarutchi and had a boy.

The Fluffs now have 60% bonding... And by the way, why on Earth did I say I had Belltchi before? I was meant to say Mattaritchi. ** facepalm **

Bai.

~ EMF :mimitchi:

Okay... Kuishinbotchi married a Makiko and had a baby boy, generation 14. He is currently a Bokuhoshitchi. THIS time I shall get Shoototchi... or else!

Kuri left da baby and I named him Bolt, who happens to be a white dog from some random movie I've never even seen. He is currently Mizutamatchi (generation 5).

Kunoitchi and Mametchi left their baby. She is now Hoshitchi and I forgot what I nicknamed her.

In case you didn't know, I'm using my V3 and pink Tama-Go for my TamaLIFE hatch. Because TamaLIFE is a fiasco, I'm seriously neglecting the Tamas I'm using for the hatch.

As for the Fluff family, Mousetchi became a Mamekatchi, Sakuramotchi became a Chamametchi, and Mattaritchi became a Korokotchi... is that how it's spelled?

Now I'm gonna go. I shall stare at my new profile background and eat chocolate pie.

~ EMF :nazotchi:

155q4ye.png

KUROMAMETCHI AND MORIRITCHI HAVE A BABY IN KIRA KIRA MORIRITCHI, A STORY THAT FOLLOWS THE PEROTCHI DREAMS TRILOGY!

Anyway, my iD L is Gozarutchi and my v5 is Mametchi, Chantotchi, and Kuchipatchi and I'll go into detail later.

Sorry about the lame updating lately... I've been so busy. @_@

Where were we... My pink Tama-Go was a Chuchutchi and is now ANOTHER Pipotchi, and Gylfie, who is married to Necktietchi, had a baby boy.

My version three is now the black teen with 3 training points and weighs 70lb. -_-

Well, the Gozarutchi on my iD L got his fourth Happy Stamp and married none other than Violetchi. Now I have 15 characters in my book! I don't know how many I need to get Concert Hall. Anyway, the egg hatched into Momoirotchi, generation 15. I named her Iro. She evolved into Paletchi, and I am going to try to get Melodytchi. I'll probably end up with my millionth Lovelitchi. <_<

As for my Version 5... It's a terrible story. The Fluffs reached 100% bond. I took Mametchi to the Dating Show, and chose Chantotchi. It was so sad to see him leave his siblings and parents... Anyway, they married and evolved into Mamametchi and Papamametchi. They laid two eggs, which both hatched into Mimifuwatchis. They were going to become the Mame Family!

Then... DISASTER. :eek: It showed the dead battery screen, but I could still play games, go to the menus, look at the time, etc... It just showed the dead battery screen on the main screen. So I took the battery out and put it back in again... And it asked me to set the time. IT RESET ITSELF! AAAARRRRRRRRRGH!

I was soooooooooo mad I decided to run my Music Star instead. But it happened to be the one that once got wet, and the A button didn't work at all. So I took it apart, as well as my glitchy v4.5, and switched the buttons around. But I accidentally broke the wires in the v4.5, so now it won't have sound. Oh well. It doesn't work right anyway.

So, I then put the battery in my Music Star... To my horror, it asked me to set the time. MY MUSIC STAR RESET ITSELF AS WELL! All those Music awards, rare instruments, and toys I collected... gone. :eek:

I ran it for 20 minutes before the battery died.

Oh, and my P2 left a few days ago. I have a toddler, and I hope to get Nyatchi.

I've not been playing my Tamagotchi GameBoy lately...

~ EMF :nyatchi:

Meh, my log's popularity is starting to decrease. Only 8 more views since last time I checked, which was two days ago. I might post photos tomorrow or something to make it more interesting.

Anyway, Gylfie left her son and he is a Mattaritchi, generation 32. I was thinking of some random... stuff... and thought of the name Nobita. Ah, that brings back bad memories. He has two training points, and all the health bars are full.

Now... My iD L. Yesterday she became Sabosabotchi, which I knew meant bad news. Didn't I already get just about all of the adults that evolve from Sabosabotchi? I dunno, I'll have to see a growth chart. She evolved into Violetchi again. NOOOOOOOOOO! I need to unlock concert hall!

My P2 evolved into the good care teen.

Bolt got 7 training points and is now Masktchi.

I managed to find time to look after my GameBoy Tamagotchi. I'm up to day 13. Cherry the Mimitchi and Sakura the Kuchipatchi both entered the beauty contest. Cherry lost, but Sakura won!

I'll ask my Mama to buy more batteries.

~ EMF :nazotchi:

Okay, here's a photo:

nwlzyc.jpg

Happy now?

Anyway, not much has happened except for Nobita getting 5 training points and evolving into Kilalatchi.

Just before my Mama went to the shop, I told her, "My Tamagotchis need batteries" and she said, "What kind?" and I said "The flat silver ones that look like coins." Hopefully, she knows that I want more batteries and hopefully she's buying them right this second. When she comes home with the batteries, I may run my Music Star and Version 5. :D

Byeee!

^ AAAAAAAAAUUGH! What happened to the photo? It looks all glitched up on my computer... Is it like that for you too? TinyPic must have scewed it up! It was a cute picture of Masktchi wearing a bow... :angry:

Anyway...

The Big News:

I ordered Tamagotchi Collection for DS! I'll probably receive it in about a week... When I get it, I'll tell you guys all about it! Wheeeeee!

Or maybe that's boring news. Soooo...

On my iD L, I made Violetchi marry Sunopotchi. She had a boy, generation 16. He evolved into the creepy toddler with a cowboy hat. I am hoping he will evolve into Happabouyatchi. He can be called Kiryu, like in Zero Kiryu... Wut.

Nobita evolved into Wooltchi! Woah, he was one of my first Tama-Go characters. This is only the second time I've gotten him. He must be pretty rare or somethin'.

Pipotchi married a Gozarutchi.

My Mama forgot to buy batteries. Phooey, I wanted to run my V6. So I used the battery from my V3. Okay, remember my Music Star reset itself so I have to start all over again. He is a guy, and he is called Poland. He is currently Kuchipatchi. His toy is a helicopter and his instrument is a violin. He evolved into... Kuchitamatchi! Once he was a toddler, Ms. Frill came and gave him a camera. Now I shall type his skills:

Tone: 999

Rhythm: 999

Original: 999

I don't know how I made my Music Star reach top skills on the same day it hatched... My hands are really tired from playing so many mini-games. Anyway my username on the Music Star is EMF. And Poland's favorite music genre keeps switching between Classical and Jazz.

Bye.

~ EMF ^_^

What...? The V3 photo appeared now. I guess my computer glitched last time. Anyway, thanks to ApertureGotchi for following! I think he replied to my topic about debugging my V4.5, so I gotta check that out soon.

Oops, I accidentally said that Kiryu evolved into Happabouyatchi. I was meant to say Hanikamitchi. Mental. Wow, it's Uwasatchi's birthday today! :D

Poland evolved into Kikitchi. His teacher came and gave him a new instrument - a guitar! Then Poland formed a band called none other than Flags. There is a Hinotamatchi called Paul and a Nonopotchi called Dino, who both play the guitar. What cheesy names!

My P2 evolved into Zukitchi, who happened to be my first P2 character. But that was at a time when my P2 kept resetting itself, so it's okay to have that character again. I like him even though he is disturbing.

Pipotchi and Gozarutchi had a baby boy.

Byeee. I am taking apart my Tamas and doing SCARY stuff to them... I'm putting all different pieces of the screen together and weird stuff shows up. But don't worry, I put them back together again safe and sound. :)

~ EMF B)

Okay, so my Mama just bought some batteries but she only got TWO. I wanted four! :angry: I'll run my V5 and V3 with them, But first I want to debug my v4.5. I'll put the batteries in and stuff later.

Now, Kiryu evolved into Paintertchi and got his first three happy symbols, yay!

Moriritchi left the Nano and I have a new baby boy.

I decided to run my black tama-go instead of my pink one, where I found a Tarakotchi married to a Marotchi with a baby girl. Today they left the baby and she is Belltchi, generation 7.

Poland's favorite Music is Jazz at the moment.

And that is all.

~ EMF :mimitchi:

Latest posts

Back