☺Tammie's Sunday 1 June Group Hatch!☻

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys,but i can't make it. I thought my tamas would be grown up by then. Sorry!

[SIZE=21pt]Hatching Time!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Quick!! Anyone on? Ready to Hatch?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Ok,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]So My V5 Has Just used the Dating show![/SIZE]

I had a Watatchi, It Married a Sukatchi!

[SIZE=21pt]They Evolved, And Now I have 3 Eggs!![/SIZE]

They Haven't Hatched yet, I am waiting on that!!

[SIZE=21pt]I am really sorry to hear that TAMAFAMILY08![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Hatching!![/SIZE]

First Hatched=Omutchi

Second Hatched=Omutchi

Third Hatched=Futabutchi

First Hatched=Daughter

Second Hatched=Son

Third Hatched=Daughter

[SIZE=21pt]Yayz!![/SIZE]

Yes, It's on Sunday xxMakikoxx TODAY!!

I will Name my Tamas:

Omutchi(First Born):Kaley

Omutchi(Second Born):Dan

Futabutchi(Third Born):Kerry

Posting Soon!!

I hatched it at 5:01 =[ Sorry anyway I got a boy and I named him Ceigh [[ Random ]] He hasnt bleeped yet so it seems that v1s are not attention catchers.

More soon

IMyTama ;)

He just beeped because he got ill [[ Programmed at baby stage ]] ☻ << Thats him =DD

[SIZE=30pt]Hello IMyTama!! A minute ago, The Darling Patch Family Bleeped, They had got ill. Poor things. So I gave them medicine!!! [/SIZE]

I am glad you are on IMyTama!! You are the First one!

Ceigh turned into child. He was ill once and pooped 3 times.

IMyTama :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=21pt]Kaley, Dan and Kerry Evolved, They are:[/SIZE]

Kaley:Belltchi

Dan:Ahirukutchi

Kerry:Tororotchi

By the Way IMyTama, I love the Name you gave your Tama!

Hey Thanks I ♥ Your Tama names. I have 4 V5s but I already have one running and since no one wanted to use their old versions I thought '' What the Heck'' Ooops Ceigh just did a turd! He weighs 40lb! Must improve on the weight.

IMyTama :ichigotchi:

[SIZE=21pt]Thanks.[/SIZE]

WOW, 4 V5's? Yikes! I have 2. Aww, what is a Ceigh? What's is Character Name?

Aww, The Parents on My V5 are Kissing!!

[SIZE=14pt]Sorry, i wasn't here the time you guys were talking about the hatching..but i'll tell you all about it (V5):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]My Mametchi married a Violetchi on the dating show, and they turned into a Papamametchi and Mamametchi!! Then there were three eggs....one hatched..it was a boy Mimifuwatchi, another one hatched and it was a girl Mimifuwatchi, the third one hatched and it was a boy Futabatchi!! After an hour, the boy Mimifuwatchi turned into a Mousetchi!! The girl Mimifuwatchi turned into a Sakuratchi!! Then the Futabatchi turned into a Mattarichi!! I'm aiming for a Violet Family. :ph34r: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]There's what happend mostly![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]xx[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Makiko[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]xx[/SIZE] :blink:

Sorry I'm doing it a bit late but I converted UK time to NZ time and found I'd have to wake up at 5 AM to do it and I didn't want to wake up that early. Anyway, here goes nothing(resetting not old enough to marry):

*hits reset button**clicks reset**sets time**sets birthday*

*3 eggs are on the screen*

1st hatched=Futabatchi

2nd hatched=Mimifuwatchi

3rd hatched=Omututchi

Family name=Casey

1st hatched=girl

2nd hatched=boy

3rd hatched=girl

The individual names I'm giving them are:

Kaitlyn

Troy

Lisa

Ceigh has gone to beddy byes! I will have to pause him though tomorrow SCHOOL! If I take hime he will die because between classes it's a squash and I dont want to drop my baby Ceigh now do I? [:::☺:::] <<< Ceigh in bed How sweet =DD

IMyTama

Sorry that I wasn't able to post at the time of hatching, because my family went out. However, I was allowed to bring my V5, so I was able to untab it on time!

I named my family the "Chilo Family" (I always name male Tamagotchis Chilo and female Tamagotchis Chila, so it seemed appropriate :eek: ). The first one to hatch, in the middle, was a girl Mimifuwatchi. Then the left one, a boy Omututchi, hatched. Finally, the right egg was a female Futabatchi. To make things easier, I've given them individual names like most of you have (Nice names, by the way!).

[SIZE=12pt]Pretty Chart-Thing For Easy Reference[/SIZE]

1st Born: Mimifuwatchi•Female•Called Mary

2nd Born: Omututchi•Male•Called Martin

3rd Born: Futabatchi•Female*Called Marsha (See a lame, uncreative theme?)

I don't think I ever let them drop more than two hearts, but I'm not sure. This is my first Version 5, so it's really different for me! (Anyone have any tips? :p ) Then they grew up (Fascinating, I know).

[SIZE=12pt]Updated Chart After Evolution[/SIZE]

Mary: Sakuramotchi

Martin: Ahirukutchi

Marsha: Tororotchi

Well that's it. I've probably typed too much already. Bonding is still at 0%, but at 4:00 (my time) I helped the Chilo Family bond a little. I'm not sure what family I want yet, or if I'll just go for a surprise.

Good luck with all of your Tamagotchis!

Sorry about the late post! I was out all day buying paints and that. I didnt pause Ceigh because I put him on a lanyard and stuck him down my shirt so he was hidden.

Highlights of the day

He bleeped in art luckily no one heard it!

He pooped 5 times

At lunch my friends wanted to play with him and they now want a tama! [[ Trend setter eh? ]]

We got some lovely stickers off ebay for his house [[shell]]

WARNING: Ceigh was naughty beeping for nothing!

CHeck back soon!

IMyTama :D

[SIZE=14pt]June 2nd:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I brought my Tamagotchi to school in my lunch bag...i closed the sound...(thank goodness), and when i checked on it during lunch time, it poop 3 times, i fed it and showed it to one of my friends. Then, later, when we went outside, i took it out and saw the parents kissing...awww..a while later i pulled it out, they were eating bananas together..awww...lol. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The childs are going to turn into teens today!! Probably around 9:00pm at my place.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]xx[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Makiko[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]xx[/SIZE] :)

So the Patch Family Evolved!!

Hia!

It's Tammie Here!

With the Latest Update!

The Darling Patch Family Evolved into little Teenagers!

Kaley:Shelltchi(Cute!)

Dan:Korokotchi(Aww!)

Kerry:Ichigotchi(Sweet!)

And their Bonding Stands at 20%!!

Little Kaley Comes up close when I press the C Button! Thanks For Reeplying Everyone!!

My family evolved yesterday, too! Mary has become an Ichigotchi, Martin is a Bakutchi, and Marsha is now a Chamametchi.

I have been sleeping in really late the past two days several hours past when my Tamagotchis wake up. Today they had lost three happiness hearts and four hungry hearts. I hope that didn't cause me to get a Ninja or Small family later on...

I'm not aiming for any certain family, in fact, I might want a mixed one. When they call for training, I usually choose whichever one of the activities looks the most fun to me. I guess I've been choosing mainly the Meme family choices, but I might try to vary it up a bit.

Bonding is now at 40%! I've tried not to miss a training call, and I don't think I have. I've been saving up my money for something good, but I haven't seen anything I really want to buy yet. I'll be working hard to keep them happy and well fed, but that means getting up early :) .

It sounds like all of your Tamagotchis are doing well, too! I'm sorry I didn't update earlier, but not much had happened except me neglecting them in the morning yesterday. Have fun!

Sorry for late posts! Ceigh is now a tamagotchi that looks like a flame! He now weighs 20lb yay!

IMyTama :)

Hello everyone!

My family evolved early today! (Time has gone by so fast!) I guess that means that everyone else's Version 5s have too, and possibly other Versions, too.

Mary is now an Onputchi, Martin is a Mumutchi, and Marsha is a Yonepatchi! Onputchi is my favorite Meme family adult, so that's great!

Did your Tamagotchis evolve yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back