☺the weird white memetchi of the night☺

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli sighed, "Y'know, do you think we should have a look at our old house?". Rosie answers "Ok.....".

They went to Tama Town and checked out there old house.It was lonly."WE FORGOT TO PUT IT UP FOR SALE!"screamed Rosie.they put it up for sale and it was sold to a :gozarutchi: and a :D couple.They made 10000000000 gotchi points,and gave half to Blaze Rose.I mean,they wouldn't be there right now if it wasn't for her."A thank-you gift for helping us"said Eli.

Blaze Rose replied "Oh! Thanks! I wonder wat I could do with it...". Eli shrugs, "It's up to u!"

They were sad that they were moving. Meanwhile, Blaze Rose got her Masters Degree in college as a Fashion Designer.

ooc: Don't end the story! Pweez!

Just then, something hit Elli hard in the head. "Trumpy!!" he yelled.

He charged into a muffled room in the old house. Trumpy was frail, and looked hungry, and was very dirty. The floor was wet, and Trumpy was crying. Elli felt bad. He had lived with his younger brother Trumpy, who was now a young mimitchi, and had forgot about poor Trumpy. Elli and Rosie quickly fed steak and rice and all kinds of food. Trumpy ate them all, then laid down in his brother's lap. Trumpy began to cry....

Elli asked Trumpy "whats wrong Trumpy" Trumpy replied "L L Look behind you" then Rosie and Ellie quickly spun around It was an army of giant white memetchi then one of them said "who dare come through our masters Blue hurricane?" "we do" said Elli then Trumpy said "i dont think thats a good idea" Elli and Rosie replied "why not?" Trumpy wispered in Elli and Rosie's ear he said"those giant White memetchi can crush a house with a flick so can you think of what thell do to us and if youre wandering who there master is hes a mataritchi that over took the tamagotchi king hes a ghost and im a fugitive"trumpy took a huge breath and said........

pweese dont end the story

once there was a ;) named Rosie.she had a boyfriend named Eli who was a :furawatchi: .one night they were on a blanket watching the stars.it was very dark.then a white :blink: came up too them and...........

thats where you come in.help finsh the story!
...said "I am the ghost of your dead relatives past and I've come to gives you a very important message...

"But there's a power that can defeat them"said Eli."Whats that?"asked Rosie.Eli whispered"the power of friendship,family,and love"."But how?"asked Rosie."Trumpy is family,your my true love,and Blaze Rose is our friend."replied Eli."How do we get Blaze Rose?"asked Rosie."Like this"said Eli"Laaaa di do Blaaaazzzeee Rrrooosse,quuuiiicckkk.".And there was Blaze Rose.Eli picked Trumpy up,held hands with Blaze Rose who brought her singing voice,and kissed Rosie.A cloud of yellow dust came,and all the white memetchis were gone.All ran into the hurrycan,and saw a throne.No mataritchi in sight."We did it!"said Eli"Trumpy,your the king again!".And for that,Trumpy evoled into a handsome :furawatchi: exsept he was lime green with a blue crown!"See you later Trumpy"said Eli.Then everybody went home.

OOC:I did not end the story.Please stop saying don't end the story.It will come to an end sometime,but not soon. :furawatchi:

Blaze Rose ran to Eli's and Rosie's house."I liked being a ponytchi"sobed Blaze Rose"it's who I am"."theres a speacil berry that grows in the woods"said Eli"if you eat it,it will make you your true self"."Lets go!"said Blaze Rose."Ok!"said Eli and three went searching.

Yelled really loud,and all the white memetchis exploded."Thanks Trumpy"said Eli,and they all ran off.

Meanwhile, in TemeTown, Trumpy was yelling at the army for senting white memetchis to attack. He set up laws.

1. No going into tamatown without permisson.

2. No attacking innocent citizens.

3. No...

but then he suddenly remembered that there the transport so he added "without permission always ask" but even tho he made that rule there was still alot of evil left then they heard the sound of a monster meanwile in the forest the kids had fallen into a trap but one of them luckily had blaze rose's whistleone of the kids blew the whistle it was a trap there were more giant white memetchis they were waiting for blaze rose to save the kids and leave rosie and elli weaker because it was only love trumpy was back in town and blaze rose was saving the kids "what are we going to do"asked rosie "i dont know" said Elli "oh no".....

OOC:Oh I forgot to put in my first post I want this to be a happy story.anyway,

Trumpy took a walk in the forest along with Blaze Rose and they saw Rosie and Eli.Trumpy grabed Eli's hand and Blaze Rose used her singing power.There Friends and family apered.Eli kissed Rosie,Blaze Rose singing,Trumpy,and everone there brought massive power.All of a sudden,all the white memetchis exploded,but not just the atacking ones.Every evil white memetchi exploded.Even the monster Trumpy heard earlyer.Everyone in temetown,including Eli and the gang,shouted"HURRAY!".And everybody went home,but along the way,Blaze Rose picked the speacil berry,ate it,and evolved back into a ponytchi."yay!"she said,and everybody went home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back