♡♡ Oranda's Cookie Shop of Many Tamagotchis ♡♡

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orandatchi

Reaction score
log_banner_welcome.jpg

Welcome to my newer log! https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif I hope you have a great time reading it.

iDL.png

This is my iD L, in case you haven't seen it. As you can see, I got a Uwasatchi on it. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/puroperatchi_by_Rivenn.gif

Moimoirotchi --> Rolutchi --> Hineonetchi --> Uwasatchi --> Reporepo Uwasa

iDL15th-1.png

This is my 15th Anniversary iD L. I have a Kusatchi on it.

Marutchi --> Kusatchi --> Morutchi --> ???

The character I'm aiming for is Morutchi then to get Himetchi or Princess Tamako. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/kuribotchi.gif

I drew something really cute just right now! https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/mametchi.gif
Mametchi_anime_cookie.png

Last edited by a moderator:
15th Anniversary iD L

She evolved into Morutchi today. I can try for Himetchi now! :furawatchi:

SAM_0708.jpg

iD L

Uwasatchi got her last happy item! :puroperatchi:

SAM_0713.jpg

I took her to the matchmaker afterwards. She got married to the lovely and sweet Gurirguritchi. :kuribotchi:

SAM_0715.jpg

They had a baby Moimoirotchi. :furawatchi:

SAM_0717.jpg

I'm trying to get a Rolutchi, so stay tuned. :ichigotchi:

DAILY DOODLE

MemetchiSparkle.jpg

Also, thanks for 38 views and 2 5 star ratings! :kuribotchi:

Thanks GO-GOZARUTCHI1 and Lelli for the fan mail! :)

15th Anniversary iD L

SAM_0722.jpg

Morutchi hasn't evolved yet into Princess Tamako yet. (because of overconnecting. I'm still connecting them. :rolleyes: )

iD L

SAM_0723.jpg

FAIL. I got Paletchi. I'm not trying to get Sabosabotchi or anything, because I've already got each character in that group. :p (sorry my pic is so, large. TT isn't getting the resizements correctly. :p )

DAILY DOODLE

Ichigotchi_draw.jpg

15th Anniversary Ver.

SAM_0728.jpg

I got Princess Tamako! (Tamako Hime, it says on the statuses.) :wub:

iD L

SAM_0732.jpg

She evolved into Painaputchi yesterday. ^_^ I gave her 4 care misses (um, maybe?) so I could get Moriritchi.

15th Anniversary Ver.

I married my Princess Tamako off this morning at 7:00. I didn't get pictures because, well I was at my grandparents's house. :p

Out of the egg popped out a cute little Pantsutchi. He evolved into Tamatchi after. :)

IMG_0158-1.jpg

iD L

She turned into Memetchi. 3rd time I've got her. -_-

15th Anniversary Ver.

I got a Sunnytchi! I can try for Sunopotchi now. :)

IMG_0180.jpg

iD L

I don't really feel like logging it though. -_- I'll log my nano when it gets here, which is probably going around the world 3 times like Violetchilluvr3's nano. ._.

15th Anniversary Ver.

Still Sunnytchi. Nothing else going on. :) He's due to evolve into Sunopotchi around 5:00 pm.

IMG_0181.jpg

If you're wondering about the tamas i'm running now,

IMG_0182.jpg

Well, FAIL. I got my first repeat character, Supeshitchi. (Spacytchi)

-----------------------

15th Anniversary Ver.

I married off my Spacytchi with my Memetchi, so I got a little Memeputchi, and a Moimoirotchi. I named the little Moimoirotchi Mori, and the Memeputchi Mori 2, since they're twins. :) . I got my wish for what I named it. She turned into Torototchi, then Purintchi (Puddingtchi) then Moriritchi! :) I turned her into Owarai Moriritchi (Comedian Moriritchi), and she's really cute and funny! I got her last Happy Symbol this morning, then I unlocked Mamemame Laboratory. I went there and saw the vintage Tamagotchi Towns! It was really cute, and I was really happy to see that Bandai Japan hasn't forgot about the vintages. :D I unlocked the rainbow scrollers after that, they look so cute! <3

iD L

As I said, I married it with my Supeshitchi (Spacytchi), so out came a Moimoirotchi. She turned into Paletchi, then into Painaputchi. She also turned into.... MORIRITCHI!! I'm happy about this because each and every attempt to get her failed. -_- ; She also got all 4 Happy Symbols today. :)

Tamagotchi Nano

I finally got it! :D I got it a couple days ago. It's so so so so CUTE! I love the shell so much! I pulled the tab, and a Choribotchi popped out of the egg! <3 I got Lavulitchi (Lovelitchi) after the 1 day I got her. I reset her after a couple days, then another Choribotchi came out. :) I'm trying to get the horrible care Tamagotchi, so look out! :]

I'm going to upload some new pictures later. :) I promise!

15th Anniversary Ver.

Normal. Just as always. :D

iD L

Same as always.

Nano

I reset little Moriritchi. ;-; I got a boy this time! I'll try and get a Maisutatchi this time. :D

Latest posts

Back