♥♥♥♥♥♥VALENTINES DAY♥♥♥♥♥♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you enjoy Valentines Day?

• YES OMG I LOVE IT!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES OMG I LOVE IT .... BECAUSE OF MY GF/BF!

• HATE IT!

• Who would love "Singles Awareness Day"?

• Only Valentine I get is the one from my friend... AND I asked her/him to get one for me

• I hand out Valentines and try and remain cheery...

• OTHER

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say other..

Candy is good, and your "real friends" stick with you no matter how single you feel.

Down side it makes you feel very un-loved and it's annoying how everyone has to have a date or they are misereble.

No, I never get any thing from friends, but this year was funny 'cos a lot of people gave love notes to guys who don't like um back...so it was ok.

Chocolate.. :p

And, I realized 'Singles Awareness Day' also is SAD when abbreviated..

-Kuchipatchi-

I get a valentine and a box of chocolates from my mom and bff, they get one each of thsoe from me...but i voted who would love single awarness day... :p xP I only like it for the chocolate...anyways, its like everyone walking by has roses or blah blah blah BAH

I don't really care.

Yes, I do think it's a pointless holiday and all.

The really only good thing I get from V-day is remembering how much Jesus loves me.

That's the best thing I could get for V-day. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahaha, yea...It's acutally just a Saint day. But then it got all comercial and stuff. Lol.

This Valentines day was a very bad day for me. Gah.

bamcr

Well since my boyfriend broke up with me last week (because I wouldn't let him kiss me), I didn't get an actual valentine. Just a few from my friends....... *sighs* so lonely right now...... :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :nyatchi: :ph34r: :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes, it is a wreck. I had a great Valentine's Day today. Snow Day..great relaxation time..untill my dad ruined it. He ruined it because he yelled at me for a puny apple (just one) lying on the floor. He threatened me something terrible. Then I cried and ran upstairs. I might not come down in a long time because of him..

//TL

I hate it with all my heart. It's like they mock me because I don't get as many valentines as them. I am actually meaner today than usual. And plus who would like a girl like me? I'm smart and way to short-tempered. (no I can't fix that) So in other words I'd rather watch the day go by instead of joining in and getting a boyfriend or something.

I'm happy now... I got Diamond earings from my mom and dad for my second pierced hole. They are so nice!

That was such a big gift!

and cr*p, i have no skool tom so i can't send any v-day cards

♪Eva♪

I really hate it when people gloat that they have boyfriends and you don't. So, that's exactly what I'm going to do! I as of now like Valentine's Day because of Johnathan. Except for one thing...he forgot it was that special day!!!! I came by his locker after school and said,"Hey, happy Valentine's Day" And Johnathan says,"What? That's not for another week!" Oy vey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back