♥♥Kisserz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...... 59 times. 12 were girls. 33 were tongue. Please do not call me a whore. It isn't as big of a deal where I live.
I'm not gonna call you a whore. I've probably kissed more times than that. Whores are when you have sex with a bunch of people, and I mean A BUNCH,

Nada. Never.
I'm gonna wait for a girl that is really worth being kissed. Besides, I don't think any girl would want to kiss me. Or let me kiss them. :huh:
Yup same here... except with guys.

Well... there could be ONE guy... but I don't know yet

I have gone way past that stage :(

No!Im kidding!x^D

I kinda kissed...not really..well yeah, kinda o.o

It was with my moms friends son.We went under a blanket and started kissing, with tongue too!xD

I dont know what was with me!>.<

*wipes tongue*

Blah!xD

I have a boyfriend right now, so I have kissed him. (No tongue or anything, but he sometimes kisses me on the cheek when we say goodbye and we kissed on the lips once after a slow dance) :(

-bratztroxg

Never kissed anyone outside of family.

And I don't plan to anytime soon, unless it's with the guy I love.

So, yeah.

Never kissed anyone outside of family.And I don't plan to anytime soon, unless it's with the guy I love.

So, yeah.
A guy you love? So until you fall in love with him you aren't going to kiss hm? Kissing isn't sex, you know.

I have gone way past that stage :) No!Im kidding!x^D

I kinda kissed...not really..well yeah, kinda o.o

It was with my moms friends son.We went under a blanket and started kissing, with tongue too!xD

I dont know what was with me!>.<

*wipes tongue*

Blah!xD
Aww. :D I think kissing is incredibly cute! My mom has tons of friends, and gues what... THEY ALL HAVE BOYS MY AGE! ^^ I love it! In fact, Troy (my boyfriend) is my mom's friends son. He has 2 brothers. Ones 12 and ones 18. I used to lik the 18 year old but after Troy cut his hair he started looking better so I liked him, he liked me, and, well, off topic now but whatever XP

Kissed? And by kissed I mean on the lips.
..why are you looking at me? Oh... you wanna know if I've kissed?

Well, I'm guilty :) I've kissed before!

BTW FAMILY DOES NOT COUNT AS KISSED.
IDK how 2 kiss! >.<

But i've never had a crush on another guy either!

BTW: How do u kiss?

:D , aquward...

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK how 2 kiss! >.<
But i've never had a crush on another guy either!

BTW: How do u kiss?

:) , aquward...
Well and another person pucker your lips and put them together,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back